ASM: Yes / No ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter invetedevo
  • 3 comments
  • 5,693 views
Messages
143
Australia
Australia
Messages
invertedx
I hate playing with assists, I have everything turned off apart from Traction Control on 5 and ABS on 1 however I am having trouble spinning out with high performance vehicles 550pp+. With ASM off these cars feel like they are on ice, with ASM on it there is no problem at all. Is it normal to have ASM on for these faster cars or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using the driving force GT.


Thanks!
 
Drive like Tsuchiya ? It could get tiring though. Wish I had space for a wheel.

 
I hate playing with assists, I have everything turned off apart from Traction Control on 5 and ABS on 1 however I am having trouble spinning out with high performance vehicles 550pp+. With ASM off these cars feel like they are on ice, with ASM on it there is no problem at all. Is it normal to have ASM on for these faster cars or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using the driving force GT.


Thanks!

As a wheel user (G27) I say leave it off. Did you use it in GT5?
 
You can use it but it won't make you a better driver. Don't push so hard so that you're always on the edge. Brake a little earlier, get the car setup, be smooth with your inputs, and perfect the line through the corners.

Sark
 
Back