Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation - PS Vita

• Thread starter gtone339
  • 15 comments
New Zealand
Auckland New Zealand
gtone339
Wow finally an AAA game for the PS Vita, plus a new FEMALE protagonist well!! :drool: :) đź‘Ť

link: http://www.examiner.com/article/ass...tion-announced-for-ps-vita-first-game-details

AC3L-Feature.jpg

UbisoftÂ’s AssassinÂ’s Creed 3 will see release on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC later this year; however another installment of AssassinÂ’s Creed will be joining it. Today it was revealed that SonyÂ’s PlayStation Vita will be getting its own entry to the AssassinÂ’s Creed series with a spinoff title known as AssassinÂ’s Creed 3: Liberation which is set to release along AssassinÂ’s Creed 3 on October 30th.

First details on AssassinÂ’s Creed 3: Liberation have been shared today from the latest issue of Game Informer. Developed by Ubisoft Sofia, LiberationÂ’s storyline wonÂ’t connect to Desmond; instead it will offer a different look at the Assassin/Templar conflict. The events of Liberation are described as a propaganda tool used by Abstergo which will have players experience a grey area of the conflict from the view of an assassin rather than a Templar.

Despite this change, the magazine clearly states Liberation has “true Assassin’s Creed gameplay” as the game takes place in open areas where you can run, climb, fight and explore the entire city of New Orleans without loading a new area.

Set in New Orleans, Louisiana towards the conclusion of the French and Indian War between the years 1765-1780, AssassinÂ’s Creed 3: Liberation follows a female assassin named Aveline, whom has a mixed heritage of French and Black. AvelineÂ’s mentor is named Agate, the leader of the assassins within New Orleans, but is also an escaped slave. It is also said that Assassin's Creed 3's main character, Conner, will meet with Aveline during the game.

Wildlife like alligators will act as an environmental threat as they wait on the banks of the swamps and hide beneath the gloomy waters. Liberation will take players across the Gulf and into Mexico. New weapons will include a sugarcane machete, pistols, muskets, and grenades.

The magazine also shares that AssassinÂ’s Creed 3: Liberation will have a multiplayer mode created especially for Vita. A Vita exclusive feature will allow you to pick pocket using Vita's touch mechanics. No additional details have been revealed at this time but expect to hear more at E3 2012 next week.

Last edited:
Looks good and a game I will definitely have my eye on. I can't wait to see some videos of it in action, see how good the draw distance and graphics are.

Finally my Vita will get some action. I mean GTpsp is good on it. But with Gravity Rush on pre order and AC3 comming this fall, I am one happy Vita owner.

Back