Assassin's Creed Origins - 5 levels behind AI.PS4 

• Thread starter GMHV8
  • 1 comments
Australia
Australia
So I did a quick search and couldn't find a topic already about this, If I've goofed up and not searched hard enough I do apologize..

Anyway I'm quite deep into the story mode, I've got 6 side quests to complete and 2 main story missions awaiting.. problem is I've somehow ended up 5 levels behind the AI.

The side quest I'm trying to complete is a suggested level 25, yet I'm half way into level 20. I've upgraded my weapons as much as I could with what Credits I had, but obviously trying to kill the AI is near impossible as I'm only able to take very minimal amounts off their health.

Any suggestions appreciated.

So I did a quick search and couldn't find a topic already about this, If I've goofed up and not searched hard enough I do apologize..

Anyway I'm quite deep into the story mode, I've got 6 side quests to complete and 2 main story missions awaiting.. problem is I've somehow ended up 5 levels behind the AI.

The side quest I'm trying to complete is a suggested level 25, yet I'm half way into level 20. I've upgraded my weapons as much as I could with what Credits I had, but obviously trying to kill the AI is near impossible as I'm only able to take very minimal amounts off their health.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Go around the map in the weaker leveled areas and try to find any side quest markers you may have missed. If I remember correctly they pop up as question marks first? Going around to enemy camps and clearing out the objectives, or clearing out animal dens could help too.

Back