ASSC GR500 Supra claim help

• Thread starter Noct705
  • 1 comments
Malaysia
Malaysia
Hello everybody,

My name’s Nicholas & I am from Malaysia, very new to GTPlanet & only recently found out about this forum when watching the GT World Series Amsterdam live shows.

Not sure if anyone else encountered the same issue as I do, because every time I try to redeem this code for the car, it keeps saying that I have an error & says : PlayStation Network Card cannot be redeemed in your region.

I am pretty sure that I am in the correct region to use this code (my account is Malaysia region, ofcourse, and at the back of the voucher card it clearly states available to legal Taiwan/Asia Pacific residents)

I have tried creating US & Taiwan PSN accounts to try & claim it, but the same error message shows up, messaged ASSC & PSN Help Chat to no avail too.

I know this has been long overdue since it has been one & a half years ago when I received this voucher code from ASSC during their GT collab, not keeping my hopes up high but would be nice if I am able to claim and keep this car in my account 😁 pictures of the voucher attached below for reference 😉

image.jpg
image.jpg

Trying to find a bit of a solution to this only really tells what is happening, but not why.
"Station Store voucher is from a different country:
Unfortunately, voucher codes can only be redeemed in the same PlayStation Store region — it’s not possible to change the region of an account (the region was selected when the account was set up).
The region for each code is printed on the voucher."

But then in an unrelated, different promotion
"Japan and Asia.
“Asia” shall mean: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea
(“SIEI Region”)"
To confirm to myself, it seems to be the correct region under what Sony is operating responsibalities.

I guess the only help in this case can be in form of PS Support, but as far as my personal experience goes, this is unfortunatly going to be a case lost.

Also: if you would claim it on a different account, like you said you tried, in case it would have been succesful, it wouldnt be possible to use on your main account. Codes should always only ever be used on the account you definitly want the code to be used on.

Last edited:
Back