Asseto Corsa ultimate edition?

Ah well sorry, that sale link was only for PC. I don't know if there is a PS4 game price tracking site. Maybe someone else who knows about AC on PS4 can give you a better answer on pricing and let you know how it plays.

There is, site called ps deals, great site with app too. Can see best past prices on different platforms even if i remember.

So I just picked this up for the PS4 online for a massive $10. I started looking around the offline mode and I have to say it is pretty lame. The different levels (some how tied to trophies) is easy and not going to keep my attention long.

Went to the online lobbies, a lot of meet & greet going on but not so much racing. Must have been an off night.

Driving was another story. I am please to see a game that came out in 2018 was this dynamic with outstanding graphics (minus the rear view mirror). Is this the game that ACC and AC2 is based off of or is it a knock-off like GT Sport was for the GT franchise?

Driving was another story. I am please to see a game that came out in 2018 was this dynamic with outstanding graphics (minus the rear view mirror). Is this the game that ACC and AC2 is based off of or is it a knock-off like GT Sport was for the GT franchise?
According to this, AC2 will use their own engine like AC did, whereas ACC used UE4. I'm not sure just how much difference the engine makes, though - ACC seems to me basically like an enhanced AC with better graphics and physics, but narrower scope. AC came out on PC in 2014, so it's even more impressive in that context. I'm not too bothered that they're not using UE5 for AC2, as Nanite and Lumen are very demanding on hardware, and I can't see much difference in image quality, so I turned them off when I was playing Rocket Racing (driving game mode inside Fortnite that uses UE5), as they hammer the frame rate.

I played the AC Ultimate Edition on PS4 for years before I got the gaming PC.

People say the vanilla AC is nothing without mods. 100% BS. The vanilla version has tons of great cars, tracks and content.

Buy it. That's the best game money can buy.

PS: The only really weird thing is that the PS4 version doesn't save best lap times. Only the ghost. I used to write my best times on a Notepad. LOL.

I played the AC Ultimate Edition on PS4 for years before I got the gaming PC.

People say the vanilla AC is nothing without mods. 100% BS. The vanilla version has tons of great cars, tracks and content.

Buy it. That's the best game money can buy.

PS: The only really weird thing is that the PS4 version doesn't save best lap times. Only the ghost. I used to write my best times on a Notepad. LOL.
I'd disagree with you on the game having tons of good cars and tracks. Honestly vanilla AC could use a good 100% bump in the amount of cars and locations it has. The selection can get pretty old quickly if it's all you have to work with and want to do things like custom championships and the like.

What the basegame does have is excellent, but there's not enough there to keep you occupied for years on end or anything.

Yeah the PC takes it to another dimension. But AC Ultimate Edition is still the best driving game you can buy for PS4. ACC runs at 30 fps on PS4.

Those are the only real sims for the console.

Back