Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack DLC to Include Laguna Seca, Alfa Romeo Giulia, & More

Yeah baby

4Nc19mhn_normal.jpg
Assetto Corsa (@AC_assettocorsa)
09-02-18 18:27
It's almost time to take to the track once again... Bonus Pack 3 is heading to @PlayStation 4 next week! We’re giving away this pack to our community for FREE, to thank you for your amazing support... (1/2) pic.twitter.com/vAxSMrRz7S

Download de Twitter-app

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

I updated and did 2 practice sessions and 1 race. No crash. I am on the disk version.

but yeah the upshift glitch is very in your face.

If you're a casual player, I wouldn't wait.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I drove all the new cars at Laguna Seca without any issues.

Excerpt the shiftbug with the Pagani BC.

Really hoping for hotfix sooner than 2 months.

And the degrees of rotation for G29 users is still not solved. This pisses me off big time. I logged an official bug with 505. 4 months ago.

Clearly hating customers.

Whole day driving and testing the new cars on the tourist ring online. no crashes(ps4pro).
What is the upshift bug? Using h-shifter here, no errrors.

Whole day driving and testing the new cars on the tourist ring online. no crashes(ps4pro).
What is the upshift bug? Using h-shifter here, no errrors.

Use the new Pagani BC. When upshifting the revs go to max. That's clearly a bug. You should use flippers with this car.

Yes this article T-12 did back in October may be it, I just like seeing AC in the headlines every now and then.

Is update 1.17 with new track and cars not newsworthy @Famine ?

Your slacking :lol:
I do automotive and Gran Turismo. I don't do Assetto Corsa. If you think something's newsworthy on Assetto Corsa, it's best to contact whoever usually writes AC news or the editor directly.

I do automotive and Gran Turismo. I don't do Assetto Corsa. If you think something's newsworthy on Assetto Corsa, it's best to contact whoever usually writes AC news or the editor directly.

10/4 my apologies.

Even not with the Corvetter race car?

I am actually used to AC crashing every now and then, but after the patch it is just broken for named combinations.

Even not with the Corvetter race car?

I am actually used to AC crashing every now and then, but after the patch it is just broken for named combinations.
No didn’t try that combo. It used to crash like every other time for me on nordshlife and since the patch i tried all the new cars on laguna seca and like 3 cars on nordshlife and didn’t crash a single time!

Back