Assetto Corsa but why no Honda/AcuraPS4 

Canada
montreal,quebec,canada
hi i am looking to finaly going to upgrader form my ps3 t0 ps4 and put down my gt6 :( but now look in all the racing games for ps4 i am so shock to find that non of the games support honda/acura how can this be??? where is the nsx 2017, old school nsx type r, nsx gt3 and tlx gt (aka realtime)

Hi. I am looking to finally going to upgrader form my PS3 to PS4 and put down my GT6 :( but now look in all the racing games for PS4 I am so shock to find that non of the games support Honda /Acura. How can this be??? Where is the NSX 2017, old school NSX Type R, NSX GT3 and TLX GT (aka realtime)
Honda is apparently quite awkward to deal with and are surprisingly expensive with licencing both it's cars and circuits. Assetto Corsa and Project CARS both tried to obtain the rights to include Suzuka but found Honda asking for far too much money.

hi i am looking to finaly going to upgrader form my ps3 t0 ps4 and put down my gt6 :( but now look in all the racing games for ps4 i am so shock to find that non of the games support honda/acura how can this be??? where is the nsx 2017, old school nsx type r, nsx gt3 and tlx gt (aka realtime)

I guess you will have to with Porsche and Ferrari, yes I know, but sometimes you have to compromise! :sly:

Small game, small car list, small budget. That said, I think the car list is extraordinary given the resources they have to work with.

So there's no Hondas/Acuras in this game for Xbox one I am about to buy it right now but it has no Hondas not Acuras that's heartbreaking my people 😭

Back