Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,176 comments
Can anyone share their 'View settings' ? I am not sure if its my car set up or something that has changed since the update that I can't figure out, but there is so much movement when driving in cockpit view now. I am using PS5. Thanks in advance.
What screen are you looking after? I don't recall any screen other than the car setup and (maybe) the wheaten one that may affect the track experience as you are noting

zjn
What screen are you looking after? I don't recall any screen other than the car setup and (maybe) the wheaten one that may affect the track experience as you are noting
Its the View Settings, once the race is underway. Movement, Look with wheel etc are greyed out.

I cant see an option for helmet cam anywhere. This is on console, PS5.
If you toggle through the available views the helmet cam is the 3rd of the interior ones. The 1st, or perhaps 2nd view is/are maybe the ones you are more used to. The views do have different options available so that's probably why you're seeing some greyed out.

If you toggle through the available views the helmet cam is the 3rd of the interior ones. The 1st, or perhaps 2nd view is/are maybe the ones you are more used to. The views do have different options available so that's probably why you're seeing some greyed out.
Cheers IfAndOr. Was just coming back online to say I toggled through the views using the triangle button and now its all sorted and back to how it was. Man, this has been a frustrating one for me :D Thanks everyone.

Ah. There you are Padawan. Seeing you here gives me hope, I'd feared you'd turned fully to the dark side. I believe It's participants know it as GT7. 😉
I can only play GT7 with PSVR2. Too boring to play on flat screen.

Right now, I'm tinkering with F123 since the season is underway. That's a really fun game. I love the spotter/engineer and I love the pit stop strategies, especially when they change mid race

Last edited:
I know we're not going to get anymore new tracks but I was hoping they would finally update Zandvoort to it's current specs.

Back