Assetto Corsa Competizione's GT2 Pack DLC Lands on Consoles February 27

• Thread starter Famine
  • 21 comments
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Assetto Corsa Competizione’s GT2 Pack DLC Lands on Consoles February 27

Barely a month after Assetto Corsa Competizione’s GT2 Pack DLC landed on the PC version of the game, Gen 9 console players will be able to get hold of it too as it becomes available February 27...
Yes, will pick this up as every other DLC so far. There is only the Hockenheimring left as a final wish, the perfect swan song. Please!

Time to invest in a PC then, cause on console you will starve of lack of compatibility with PSVR2
Already invested on ps5, psvr2, dd wheel. For pcvr its not plug and play and gpus capable or running vr properly are quite expensive. If only games like wrc, f1, acc implemented psvr2 it would had been a dream.

Downloading(Installed) now 1.38MB
IMG_3756.jpeg

IMG_3757.jpeg

IMG_3758.jpeg

Last edited:
What happens to the loyal PS4 owners who bought ACC at launch, and all the DLCs ? Are we left behind? :confused:
It's not really fair :grumpy:
As loyal ps4 player if you upgrade to a ps5 console you can get free the next gen version and all the updates that have been released, you will have also the opportunity to get the DLC’s separate or in a pack.
Those you have already bought on PS4 will become available for free also.

Quite a time they said that they don’t support the PS4 version anymore.

But there’s something that doesn’t change in next gen. And that’s big updates coming with new issues and bugs that get time to get resolved and old known ones that still stay around and people got “used” to them

As loyal ps4 player if you upgrade to a ps5 console you can get free the next gen version and all the updates that have been released, you will have also the opportunity to get the DLC’s separate or in a pack.
Those you have already bought on PS4 will become available for free also.

Quite a time they said that they don’t support the PS4 version anymore.

But there’s something that doesn’t change in next gen. And that’s big updates coming with new issues and bugs that get time to get resolved and old known ones that still stay around and people got “used” to them
Indeed, it feels like a year ago or more (not saying that's accurate, just that it feels like a really long time).
I owned the Xbox One version, including all DLC, and when upgrading to Series X, everything I owned was upgraded for FREE. The company made a big deal of it at the time, so if someone is complaining now, it's on the consumer, not Kunos.

I don't want to start a controversy, but I was talking strictly about the PS4 owner. Everything you said is true ONLY IF we upgrade to PS5. Unfortunately, in real life the priorities are a little different from what we want.
Otherwise, all the best!

BTW, I have both AC and ACC for PC along with ALL the DLCs. Again, my laptop is not the best, so I prefer PS4 (for now).
P.S. I still dream of a dedicated gaming PC

Last edited:
I don't want to start a controversy, but I was talking strictly about the PS4 owner. Everything you said is true ONLY IF we upgrade to PS5. Unfortunately, in real life the priorities are a little different from what we want.
Otherwise, all the best!

BTW, I have both AC and ACC for PC along with ALL the DLCs. Again, my laptop is not the best, so I prefer PS4 (for now).
P.S. I still dream of a dedicated gaming PC
Well. Sorry about that, 505games/kunos/D3T ldt wich were in front of porting and support of acc decided to not to continue with PS4 version once they launched next gen version and given free access to the next gen version at the owners of PS4/xbox one version.

I really understand the decision, PS4 hardware wasn’t enough for ACC , not even the pro version.
Still even don’t understand why they tried to make a PS4 version btw with all performance problems it had, they should have launched directly on next gen (and with a better third party studio, wich is other story) .

So ,only if you upgrade to PS5 you will have ACC next gen and the last patch and dlc available in console.
Or you will have to play in your laptop while you decide to make the step to a gaming PC.

That decision depends entirely to you.

Thanks, allow me to deviate a bit from the topic so you can understand my frustration: besides PS4 and PS4 Pro this is my laptop:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
16 GB RAM
The only one that works decently is RaceRoom Racing Experience and Automobilista 1 (not pCars,AC,ACC,rFactor2 ...); I bought the LMU exactly when it was released, but I still can't start it. I know that an upgrade is inevitable, but I would prefer it to be for PC, so...

Back