Assetto Corsa GT3 Cars

• Thread starter Georgeagea
  • 15 comments

What is your favorite GT3 car in Assetto Corsa?

• AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA

• BMW Z4 GT3

• FERRARI 488 GT3

• LAMBO HURACAN GT3

• MCLAREN 650S GT3

• MCLAREN 12C GT3

• MERCEDES SLS AMG GT3

• MERCEDES BENZ AMG GT3

• NISSAN GT-R GT3

• PORSCHE GT3 R 2016

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lebanon
Jounieh
Georgeagea
Hey guys,

So in my pursuit to find/know which GT3 car in Assetto Corsa is the fastest overall, I went to www.radiators-champ.com (RSR LIVETIMING) and checked the best theoretical times posted by people, for each car, on most known/used tracks.

This includes all platforms (not sure :confused:), all controllers, all wheels types, all cars tires, everything...
I know this is not decisive in any way, but it might give an insight on the potential of every car.

You can find the results in the table below:
(650S on Highlands had only very few results posted, so the result there is definitely erroneous, but will be included nonetheless).

Capture.JPG

Now that you know the potential of every each car, does that change your view/opinion on any of these? Were you surprised somehow?

Please vote which of the mentioned cars is your favorite to drive! The one your heart desire!
(not necessarily the fastest)

For me, I enjoyed driving the MCLAREN 12C GT3 and AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA the most. If I had to choose, I'll take the AUDI R8!

Cheers!

Last edited:
This should be a multiple choice question. :) Truth is I like most of them, including the new Audi R8 LMS (2016), which is missing in your list. I have driven the Lambo the most, but it's been quite a while since I have tested some of the others. Time to brush up. I'll be back to vote when I have re-driven them all.

This should be a multiple choice question. :) Truth is I like most of them, including the new Audi R8 LMS (2016), which is missing in your list. I have driven the Lambo the most, but it's been quite a while since I have tested some of the others. Time to brush up. I'll be back to vote when I have re-driven them all.

You're right! I should have included it! The thing is that I'm on PS4 so i don't have it yet so forgot to include it! I'll be waiting the ready to race DLC because i wanna get my hands on that 2016 version! Audis drive so well and easy!
Waiting for your vote :cheers:

As we have only one choice I voted for the Nissan Nismo GT3 But 2 other cars are close behind , these are the BMW Z4 GT3 and the Mclaren 650S GT3

I think I've tried just two cars from that list... And only because I was forced to (if I wanted some online action).

I think I've tried just two cars from that list... And only because I was forced to (if I wanted some online action).
So why is that? I assume you don't like GT3 cars!?
Well they're not the most enjoyable, crazy, technical, hard or satisfying cars to drive that's for sure!
But it's still nice to have 10+ cars competing in the same class!

I've driven all of them and I pretty much enjoy driving all except the 12C GT3 as on stock settings it just feels very unstable and infuriating. If I had to pick it'd be either the Huracan GT3 ir 488 GT3, both feel very nice to drive and are relativly fast (from my data which is much slower than those aliens)

If I had to pick it'd be either the Huracan GT3 ir 488 GT3, both feel very nice to drive and are relativly fast (from my data which is much slower than those aliens)

I love the 488 GT3 it's so stable, must try the Huracan GT3, I can't get down to the alien times either, but have lots of fun.

I like the consistency of the Audi, but the Mclaren 650S is wicked fast on the straights.
Any online grid, when the lights go green watch the guy in the 650 pull away from everyone.

Back