Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Vol. 3 and Update 1.12 Available for PS4 Next Week

917K is quite a bit easier to drive than the 908LH. That will be downforce vs slippery aero then. (translation. I crashed the 908 earlier than crashing the 917)

Both are so much easier to see out of than the 919 though. Actually, It's a 917K. Officially licenced with Porsche data. Nice liveries as well.

The 911 GT3 Cup is a lot easier to drive than I thought it would be. I like the 911 GT3 R a lot. None of them can touch the 911 GT1 as my favourite though (because of the sounds the car itself makes).

Not very many liveries for some of them, especially the GT3 R. Four of them. Yes FOUR.

It's already out for XBox as well, screw the 14th. :)

Just updated a 1.33 GB patch, already got the PP3 last week by accidentally discovering it hidden on the XBox store via hitting "manage game" on the AC application. Game started as v1.12 with updated news info and the cars from PP3 are in my garage too. :)

Enjoy it folks!

Only had time to try a few of the new cars this afternoon - the rest in an hour or two.

The GT3 R was bumpy as hell on the Nordschleife, probably more than any other car I remember in Assetto Corsa. I'm not usually one to mess around much with setups - I tend to care more about the joys of driving than shaving time extra tenths off my lap times - but it seems like the GT3 R might need some tinkering to keep it from bunny-hopping around the track.

Didn't care for the Turbo S in my admittedly too brief test - much prefer the Carrera S and the GT3 RS, plus some of the Caymans.

Only had time to try a few of the new cars this afternoon - the rest in an hour or two.

The GT3 R was bumpy as hell on the Nordschleife, probably more than any other car I remember in Assetto Corsa. I'm not usually one to mess around much with setups - I tend to care more about the joys of driving than shaving time extra tenths off my lap times - but it seems like the GT3 R might need some tinkering to keep it from bunny-hopping around the track.

Didn't care for the Turbo S in my admittedly too brief test - much prefer the Carrera S and the GT3 RS, plus some of the Caymans.
If you like the GT3RS, you'll obsess over the 911R road car. Its basically the GT3RS with a manual trans and clutch and minus the big fixed spoiler. Its not as fast, but what a joy to drive. I could list the things I would give to have this car irl. Try it out.

If you like the GT3RS, you'll obsess over the 911R road car. Its basically the GT3RS with a manual trans and clutch and minus the big fixed spoiler. Its not as fast, but what a joy to drive. I could list the things I would give to have this car irl. Try it out.

I've tried out most of the remaining Porsches now. The 911R is indeed amazing as well, but since I don't have a shifter and clutch pedal (something I might rectify later this year, just bought my first decent wheel in four years so just coming back from gamepad use has been a massive immersion boost) I find myself gravitating towards the semi-autos. Even with manual throttle lift and blip it feels like I'm missing out on something with the manuals.

Porsche is really an amazing addition to Assetto Corsa - I've overall had more fun with a handful of those than I have with any other cars or brands.
The new GT3 R and Cup cars are still a little hard to warm up to though on some tracks, even though they generally feel and sound awesome. Incredibly bumpy rides and though I haven't had a closer look yet at the GT3 R setup options, it looks like there might not be a whole lot to adjust in that regard on the Cup.

What wheel set did you get?

Thrustmaster T150. I was a bit concerned it would merely be a bit better than the T100 I bought two years ago and which felt so much like a toy that I never bothered using it after the first two weeks, but thankfully the T150 feels more like a downgraded version of a better wheel instead.

I considered the G29 - and the T300 - since my previous good wheel was a G25 which was still going strong after more than five years, but I decided to go cheaper for now. If I get seriously hooked on sim racing again - and it seems likely - I'll probably upgrade at some point.

I've just encountered a huge bug after installing the patch and wondered if anyone could check their game to see if it happens to them. I have so far found this in only 3 cars - Ferrari 458GT2, Nissan GT-R GT3 & Audi R8 LMS. Other cars no probs.

It seems that when loading my setups for these cars the brakes no longer work. The brake lights come on, the HUD shows brake pedal input, however the cars will not brake at all. If I reset the setups to default they brake as normal, but it looks like the patch has broken my setups, although everything else handles as normal.

I tried with several different types of cars and thus far I've only found these 3 that are affected. I'll try saving another tune with the same parameters to see what happens but as it stands my setups have been rendered unusable. If someone has setups for these cars, please try? I will post a video on the official forum if I can't sort it out (tried multiple restarts/reloads etc). Very annoying.

EDIT: Looks like if I reset to default setup then change the values to exactly the same as my previously saved tune, and then save it as a new tune, the brakes work. Original tune still has screwed brakes, but at least I've found a workaround. Hopefully I won't find other cars where I have to do this. :banghead:

Last edited:
Thrustmaster T150. I was a bit concerned it would merely be a bit better than the T100 I bought two years ago and which felt so much like a toy that I never bothered using it after the first two weeks, but thankfully the T150 feels more like a downgraded version of a better wheel instead.

I considered the G29 - and the T300 - since my previous good wheel was a G25 which was still going strong after more than five years, but I decided to go cheaper for now. If I get seriously hooked on sim racing again - and it seems likely - I'll probably upgrade at some point.

Guarantee it, you likely will. :lol:

I am enjoying all these Porsches too, the interior detail is great on them. I am also getting back in to sim mode, getting very hooked on Pcars immersion and helmet cam as well as this game now I have the wheel T300RS set up with 3 red flashes - Mode- (540deg) makes a big difference to all driving games.

Edit: I have just seen the latest news page regarding Scottish track:tup:

Last edited:
I think this update broke the game, when it comes to using the TH8 RS Shifter and Auto Clutch set to "OFF" as it should be, basically all along i had my shifter connected to the left USB Port, the one close to the Optical Drive on the PS4, then yesterday after installing the Update, my Shifter would not be recognised. Now i have had this problem before if i had my PS4 running for a while and playing other games, but with just a quick restart of the Console then the shifter would work. not yesterday though, i even rebuilt my database and in the process @HammyMansell also tried to see if he is experiencing the same problem and alas he was, after some tinkering he found that when setting Auto Clutch to "ON" then the Shifter works, but the Shifter actually works if you stall the car, then Gear 1 would engage and carry on through the gears, the below videos may explain things better. I then found that the second USB Port works with no issues and i had problems using the second one in the Past. Any of you guys notice this as well?
Thanks in advance.

Stall Car Solution (Auto Clutch ON)

Auto Clutch ON

Spent a couple of hours with PP3 last night... running the respective Events. Didn't drive all the cars, but the ones I did were mostly awesome...

GT3 Cup at Znadvoort - just brilliant.

GT3 R at Barcelona - struggled a bit with this one, particularly stopping the left rear overheating. Very sensitive to kerbs, and will spin coming off them with even a small amount of throttle applied... will need some work on settings.

Turbo S at Vallelunga - an understeering mess. Don't think this one is modeled very well as the new Turbo S on regular tyres is running lap times as fast as a GT3RS on Cups IRL

962 Longtail at Znadvoort - brilliant.

962 Shorttail at Spa - again, brilliant

Looking forward to running the other cars over the coming days :)

I think that AI levels are not too fine... The easy level in the F1 Nurburgring quick reace is very hard ! Easy with another cars is too easy and medium too hard... 5 seconds by lap faster medium than easy ...

Also you find yourself all the time with one only opponent, the others are far behind or far foward.

It would be nice to keep closer the opponents group like in Project cars. And closer the AI levels among them.

Some new sounds are great, the GT3 R one and, my favorite, the 919 hybrid 2016 one.

I think that with GT3 R and GT3 cup, there is an issue with bumps rebounds, you have to focus on that instead of in grip, I don't think that is the case in real life... The physics should focus the fun factor in the grip and in the control of little slides.

Latest Posts

Back