Assetto Corsa PS4|LMP/GTE/GT3/GT4|US leaguesOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chisholm6192
  • 15 comments
  • 4,458 views

What Classes should we race

  • WEC Style(LMP1 and GTE/GT3)

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Only GTE/GT3

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • GTE/GT3 and GT4

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Porsche GT3 cup(one make series)

    Votes: 3 27.3%

  • Total voters
    11
Messages
109
Canada
Canada
Messages
Chisholm6192
Hey, everyone, I was thinking about starting a league fro asset to Corsa for PS4, for a sportscar league so post a reply with your league structure preference, race length, date, time, classes, tracks
(I was thinking Friday nights at 6pm est, in LMP and GTE)
 
I would like to join but... you know, no one plays assetto now. It's very unfortunate because it's a nice game.
 
Or at least on PS4, on PC someone is still playing serious championships.
Yeah I know it’s too bad I wish you could mod it on PS4 that would bring people like pc
 
Im interested, let's get something going. Im sure we can get 16 drivers if we try. I can being 2 more, plus two here. That's 5, 1/3 there...
 
Actually I'm interested but 9 p.m. EST is 3 a.m. here.

We're also thinking about Saturday races at 9:00am EST to help include more Europe drivers as well.
We are very open to suggestions, so please feel free to contribute.
 
We're also thinking about Saturday races at 9:00am EST to help include more Europe drivers as well.
We are very open to suggestions, so please feel free to contribute.
That time is fine.
 
Hi
I am getting the game soon, is this league still going?
 
Back