Assistance Needed! Citta di Aria Vs. Assisi - GT4 Vs. Real Life

• Thread starter Metar
  • 3 comments
A year ago, I have visited the Italian city of Assisi with my family - a city better known to most of you as Citta di Aria. Thus, (ab)using GTP's new albums feature, I have uploaded all my images of the streets to this album, with the hopes of comparing them to the GT4 version of the city.

However, my GT4 and PS2 are borked, and I'm severely lacking the time, money or bother to fix either to take pictures for a comparison. Could a dedicated GT-4togorapher (epic pun) take his time to shoot (and post) photos of the matching locations? I have tried my best to explain which photo is where.

I'll just kinda bump this because I'm sure someone would love to help. I can't figure out how to transfer pics from GT4 using the PS3, but this is very interesting and I hope someone takes up the job. Those streets sure look a lot narrower than I remember. Do you think polyphony made the track wider to make it easier?

Those streets sure look a lot narrower than I remember. Do you think polyphony made the track wider to make it easier?

Yeah, I think so. I also have a sneaking suspicion that parts of the track are half invented, since the matching places in real life have very low buildings around, and are, at best, a car wide.. I suspect Polyphony Digital used a bit of artistic freedom to create at least one overtaking opportunity...

EDIT: It seems the place is a bit dead. I wish I could've offered something like a month's premium, but I don't have a card... I'm away for two weeks, I'll see how waiting works.

Last edited:
Reading comprehension fails me. Post is worthy of deletion.

Last edited:
Back