Aston Martin GT12 help

Canada
Ottawa
Pyano1132
Whenever I'm going through the corners, upon exit I notice that the Aston stops accelerating and revs a a tonne when I floor it, almost like it "jams up". When I try to upshift I get terrible acceleration. Is anyone else noticing this? I tried other cars and it doesn't seem to happen on them. Maybe it's the stock gear ratios, but I'm too afraid to even touch that tuning menu. Does somebody have a solution?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Whenever I'm going through the corners, upon exit I notice that the Aston stops accelerating and revs a a tonne when I floor it, almost like it "jams up". When I try to upshift I get terrible acceleration. Is anyone else noticing this? I tried other cars and it doesn't seem to happen on them. Maybe it's the stock gear ratios, but I'm too afraid to even touch that tuning menu. Does somebody have a solution?

Thanks.

Sounds to me like wheels start spinning if rews rise but speed doesn't... Less throttle on the exit, or shif up before it starts spinning... Or let the wheels spin until car gets some grip and accelerates so much that gear hits limiter and THEN shif up to avoid anything too sudden...

Hope this made some sense :D but yeah you have three options that don't include any tuning, softer throttle, shift up before wheel spin starts or keep in on the same gear until your speed gets up so that wheel spin stops and then shift up and off you go...

Ok, I'll try out those techniques later tonight

I usually let the needle bounce against the limiter until wheel spin stops.. Depends a bit on the situation so some technique will work better depending on how the corner exit opens up (and how well your car is balanced when starting to accelerate) so try these methods out to figure what to do in any give situation... Also you can lower the LSD acceleration to avoid car spinning on the exit if excess wheelspin occurs...

What I noticed (I think it was) with this Aston was that, when leaving corners, it looked like power was being cut.
I even went to "Traction Control Slip" and upped it towards 15%, but noticed no real change.

My driving assists are set to Real.

Back