Aston Martin Super Trofeo International | Series Cancelled

I would be all over this, but unfortunately anything thru the week is out because of work. Good luck with the series!

Time doesn’t work for me sadly
Can't do any earlier during the week, especially after the 1st of the year. Saturdays are no-go for me, that's my outside time. Sundays are going to get quite busy shortly with Miatas and something else I'm cooking up. Sorry it doesn't work for you. :(

Only 3 registered as of right now (including me). If you know anyone that might be interested, send them this way!

45 minute races is my minimum to put any effort into a race. The IRS GT4 races right now seem super short to me for reference.

Looking very likely that this won't start on time with only 4 registrations. Maybe a better start would be the 2nd? So we can avoid the holidays. I'd like to get a minimum of 10 drivers before we move forward with the series.

Looking very likely that this won't start on time with only 4 registrations. Maybe a better start would be the 2nd? So we can avoid the holidays. I'd like to get a minimum of 10 drivers before we move forward with the series.
You changed the race format under spoilers but main post still says 20 min races. I’m good to start whenever. Maybe do some exhibition races til then?

Back