Aston Martin V12 GT3 (Vantage)

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
All,

Apologies, and feel free to send me in the correct direction; but is there any decent "all round(ish)" tuning setup for the aforementioned beauty.
I found a really sweet set up for the DBR9 (yes a big Aston fan). I found that if I applied the same/ similar set up on the V12 Vantage GT3, turned down for the La Mans 30min enduro, it was sweet to drive.

I've since tried my hand at some online racing, with the same tuning set up but the restrictor and engine turned up to 11 and I cannot drive the damn the thing! I may just be at my skill level (I'm really new to GT/ Sim racing but have a basic understanding of what im doing) - I literally cannot get the car round a track, in dry conditions. Backend steps out, braking is difficult and getting the thing round a corner is like turning an oil tanker round :)

I love the car turned down against AI (lets face it it's easy for the cash grind) but love the idea of facing off vs real people!

Any help always appreciated

You can try my tunes for the DBR9 and the V12 Vantage if you want :
Aston Martin V12 Vantage Gr.3 (730PP)
Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 (730PP).

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
Hello! Very much appreciate this. I don't knowingly have a driving style yet, my main aim is getting it round as fast as possible and not bashing into anyone/ anything. This actually really did help, it's a bit allround? dare I say so it kinda worked for me. Managed an entire 1hr enduro Spa race with only 1 spin (at the most random place) when the rain came.

With this as well, I posted my fastest lap time at Le Mans doing some time trialing so thanks a load!

Last edited:
Back