Aston Martin Valour

Antarctica
TRAPPIST-1g
ProjectWHaT
To celebrate its 110th anniversary, Aston reveals the Valour. It has a manual V12 with a design very similar to the Victor

1689106688154.png

1689106695587.png

1689106708112.png

In honor of its 110th anniversary, the automaker has unveiled a new V12-powered supercar called the Valour. Limited to just 110 units globally, the Aston Martin Valour boasts retro design cues and a manual gearbox as the company dubs it "the last of an era."

Like the limited Aston Martin Victor from 2020, the Valour looks to the iconic V8 Vantage of the 1970s and 1980s for inspiration.

The V12 in question is a front-mounted, twin-turbocharged 5.2-liter unit that produces 705 horsepower (715 PS) and 555 pound-feet (753 Newton-meters) of torque. It comes with the aforementioned "bespoke" six-speed manual transmission (again, just like the Victor) and a mechanical limited-slip differential.

I loved the Victor (like, a lot) but this doesn't look quite as good. The front end seems fussy, and it doesn't have the same gigantic N/A 12. But I certainly still like it.

I loved the Victor (like, a lot) but this doesn't look quite as good. The front end seems fussy, and it doesn't have the same gigantic N/A 12. But I certainly still like it.
It seems much more like a normal car than the Victor which will probably benefit the owners. It has noticeably more ground clearance and isn't as wide as as delicate looking. You know those Victors aren't being used for much more than car shows.

It seems much more like a normal car than the Victor which will probably benefit the owners. It has noticeably more ground clearance and isn't as wide as as delicate looking. You know those that Victors aren't being used for much more than car shows.
There's only one. :lol:

Back