Aston Martin Vantage 2024

• Thread starter R55NA
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
DarkStryderLupo
DarkStryder360
What we thinking of the new design?

I personally love it compared to the last generation, but does look very similar to its bigger brother now with those headlights.

£160k on a Vantage seems crazy - the early 2000's Vantage was "affordable", starting around £30,000. Inflation has not hit us that hard. (got my wires crossed, was looking at used ones)

image_2024-02-12_101613632.png

Configurator here:

Last edited:
What we thinking of the new design?

I personally love it compared to the last generation, but does look very similar to its bigger brother now with those headlights.

£160k on a Vantage seems crazy - the early 2000's Vantage was "affordable", starting around £30,000. Inflation has not hit us that hard.

Don't think it was ever that cheap new. I think it was closer to £85k in 2005. Still almost half what it is now, but i bet most cars are.

Last edited:
Don't think it was ever that cheap new. I think it was closer to £85k in 2005. Still almost half what it is now, but i bet most cars are.
Oh yes! I was looking at used ones from back in the day. They are still quite affordable now in and around £25,000 used.

Yeh that's true, gone are the days of a fully fledged Corsa for £10,995.

More powerful than the GT 63 with which the Vantage shares the engine, wider rear fenders and the cutest face on the sports car market. Hard to believe they were able to improve on the 2017 model.

I guess Aston's nameplate is sort of above "base models" but if theis is the base model then holy cow.

I guess Aston's nameplate is sort of above "base models" but if theis is the base model then holy cow.
It's on a par (although a bit cheaper and a bit more powerful) with the Portofino M. Can't blame Aston for pitching their tent alongside Ferrari.

I think it's really quite gorgeous, altho I'm one of those weirdos who also really liked the off-kilter 2017 design too.

Last edited:
I did not like first version immidietly, especially since Vanquish S was simply way better looking. But with time I started to like it since it stood out in lineup with its smaller headlamps and lean body. These new headlamps look prettier but less unique. Also facelift is bit overdesigned (I think darker colours will suit it better) but still prettier design overall IMO. Beautiful car indeed facelift or not. I am excited for unique variants too (Zagato, Speedster etc).

This weird video seems to show the new Vantage GT3 car? Look fantastic whatever it is.

Yep, that's it. It already raced a couple weeks ago at Daytona but was disguised, we've been chatting about it. The race was before the official reveal.

Edit: Apparently we'd been talking about it in a GT7 thread, not here. But yes, the new GT3 car actually raced two weeks before the official reveal of both the race car and the road car. There is a discussion about it in that link.

Last edited:
Back