Astrojaxx Photo Gallery - Test Drives, Drifts and Others. [Update-December 8th] - S

• Thread starter Astrojaxx
  • 8 comments
Royale_Adio
Hi all. I'm new here. I finally found a Gran Turismo forum on which I can post my Photos! So I decided to kick this on with my freshly tuned SILEIGHTY '98! Test Drive is on the Nurburgring.

Last edited:
On a whole 'nother story, here's some pics of my (pityfull) attempt to drift on Infineon with my 280Z. I say pityfull because I kept crashing on the walls or flyin' straight in the dirt and grass trying to make those slides. :ouch:

Nice shots. 👍 The second to last one is very cool with the cars weight transferred to the one side!

Got some other ones here. These were from my successfull drifts on Special Stage Route 5. I tried it too with a Celica XX 2800 but it was so hard to steer I just gave up. I'm actually running some tests with an Esprit Turbo HC '87.

Last edited:
Hi again. I practiced my Drifting skills again. Only this time, I took my Sileighty and hit the Fuji Speedway. I also did a Test Drive with my Lotus Esprit. Here's the pics.

img0039un.jpg

img0040vp.jpg

img0041gq.jpg

My Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87

img0042d.jpg

img0043qw.jpg

Test Drive

img0044j.jpg

img0045d.jpg

img0046z.jpg

img0047s.jpg

img0048jd.jpg