At last, reverse Nurburgring unlocked! How was your experience?

• Thread starter ManRT
  • 2 comments
I've been playing a lot to Enthusia during this last year, I have 80 LV10 cars, my driver level is stuck in 99 since who knows when and, of course, 100% of the cars in FR and EL. I don't exactly remember how was my Driving Revolution experience because I beated it years ago, but I do remember some hard and fun times.

Today I felt so tired abut seeing that FR: 99% in my save file that I decided to go for it: three perfect laps on the Nurburgring to unlock the last Free Run circuit, the crazy reverse Nurburgring. I've recently fell in love with the '02 VW Touareg, this week I received a 1:18 diecast model by Bburago (very good to be a cheap Bburago), so I put it on the desktop, I picked up the same dark gray color for the car in the game and started trying.

I played against some very slow cars, the fastest was the Audi RS6 and it's been surprisingly easy to leave behind, so this has been a fight against the track, a battle of patience. I didn't had the music on, in fact I was listening to some radio show, I don't usually do this because it's a loss of concentration but today I felt very concentrated and the Touareg was very reliable. Lap times around 9:30 min, slow pace on certain areas to avoid that horrible wheel on grass sound and there I was! 100% / 100% !

To celebrate it I kept playing with the Touareg in EL mode, I was suprprised to find it in LV1, so I had a great time noticing every improvement race after race.

So... How was you triple perfect lap race on the Ring? Race or street car? Fast or slow one? Any annoying enemies?

Great to see people are still enjoying the game. Last time I drove the Touareg was a fun adventure as I was trying to turn it into a rally car for Wintertraum. A bit challenging, but lots of fun. :)

Pretty much any car is fun to drive around the Ring, though I recall the '02 NSX Type-R being a stirring match for it.

I can't remember for sure what I did 13 years ago, but I probably completed the race with the E30 M3 because it is one of the cars I am most comfortable driving, and it's competitive with the AI cars the game generally chooses to face it. I enjoyed waiting for the right moments to make a clean pass; the AI in this game still hold up pretty well today. :)

Back