At least it's wearing contacts...Saab 9-3 spy shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 4 comments
  • 770 views

Joey D

Premium
Messages
48,060
United States
Lakes of the North, MI
Messages
GTP_Joey
Messages
GTP Joey
Spy Photos: New Saab 9-3 without camo

Source: Autoblog

saab93cab_front2_stor.jpg

More pictures: http://www.autoblog.com/photos/spy-photos-saab-9-3-facelift/

Our friends at Auto Motor & Sport in Sweden just gave us a heads up on some new photos they found of the revamped Saab 9-3. They found both the convertible and wagon models completely devoid of camouflage roaming the roads and back alleys of Sweden. Like the wagon, the new convertible also gets clear lens taillights and the front gets an Aero-X look that we've seen in previous photos. If any of you can read Swedish, feel free to translate in the comments.

And if you are Swedish you can read more here: http://www.automotorsport.se/nyhetsmall.asp?version=51295

I mean how can go wrong with this kind of information :lol:
Swedish Website
För första gången kan vi nu se hur Saab 9-3 Cabriolet ser ut efter sitt facelift. Bilen på bilderna är helt omaskerad och som vi kan ser blir det en kraftigt modifierad front och många nya detaljer när 9-3:an får sitt facelift i höst.
 
I have to say thats honestly one fantastic looking car! I want one.
 
Ya I was a bit surprised consider the 9-5 has those god awful eyeglasses.
 
The 9-5 does look awkward. Nothing like this.
 
First the Volvo XC70, now this. What's with the Swedes and metallic rings? Is there some eyeglasses trend I'm unaware of?
 
Back