At some point...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bhamhawker
  • 7 comments
  • 694 views
Messages
9
Messages
bhamhawker
I would love to see the ability for GT5 owners to be able to provide their own livery for cars.

With many games nowadays, players can edit parts of the game (rosters in sports games, shared through things like the EA Locker functions, etc.) and let them be used by everyone.

I'd love to see something where players can edit cars (not engines, parts, etc., but just RM mods and livery) and put them up as downloadable "kits" for your own cars.

It would be a big hit with the different "tuning" guys in the forums, who could create their own livery\decals\paintjobs\etc.

I'm sure it's something that won't ever come to fruition, and I'm not sold it's actually feasible in a game like GT5, but it'd be cool nonetheless.
 
It could be nice to see some custom paint jobs. I honestly think thats all they should allow, anything else could be too abusable in the glitch department.
 
Hey, you dont even have a 100posts to create a thread here.


Besides, what is it that you look @ when you drive eh?
The correct answer is the road...not at your car.
 
Hey, you dont even have a 100posts to create a thread here.


Besides, what is it that you look @ when you drive eh?
The correct answer is the road...not at your car.

You want a livery editor for a road lol.
When will it end.
 
Besides, what is it that you look @ when you drive eh?
The correct answer is the road...not at your car.

And all those other times you're not driving? PD gave us colour options for cars for that same reason.

That aside, though, this topic has been covered plenty of times before. A livery editor is one of the most-requested additions, actually. I suggest searching for those two words (actually, this thread was pretty popular, though after release it obviously died down)...
 
I'm not a fan of Forza's livery editor at all, (I prefer my cars to look stock, even in real life. I prefer sleepers) but I would like others who do like that kind of thing to have the option to do so.
 
We really do need this. Don't like having my car looking the same as everyone elses.
 
I'm not a fan of Forza's livery editor at all, (I prefer my cars to look stock, even in real life. I prefer sleepers) but I would like others who do like that kind of thing to have the option to do so.

Forza Livery editor to make race cars or race modified cars look like race cars = great.

Forza livery editor to paint stupid Japanese anime girls on a civic = bad.

I'd rather have it than not though, since it's pretty easy to ignore the trash and get some real race liveries.
 
Back