Wraiths Forzatography Gallery

FastFurious77

Premium
England
England
Hey guys whats happening on GT6 lately. Hope you all are well, staying safe and having fun. I ordered an Xbox One and FM5 on Sunday and they arrived on Monday!

So far I'm impressed and I like the Physics model and handling much improved over FM4 have to say. FM4 cars all seemed to skid and tyre squeal was annoying and out of synch was the audio with the motion of the car.

Well FM5 is really really good and much better although not perfect. BUT BIG BUT. I couldn't live with the way the steering felt in FM4. And the cars would squeal their tyres slightest turns would skid and the cars would appear to slide and skid around corners. This does not happen in FM5 from what I've played so far.

I think this is because I have played with Default simulation and assists and aids. Things like auto braking. It still felt good even though I need to switch this off to test out what cars feel like to drive with no assists and aids. i do think handling is much improved and the way the car goes round a corner felt like GT5 in the early days where steering isn't too easy and react just the way you want it to for that car.

So in other words it really is the First Forza game I don't want to sell or put the controller down due to not enjoying the physics and car reactions to steering around corners. You feel the cars mass or weight somehow which is hard to describe but it a good feeling and unique to every car.

The rumble feature really does magic and works really well. The sense of immersion that is felt just by having the rumble of different pressures applied to acceleration and braking work well. You feel the traction in the tyres much more and the tyres keeping or not keeping grip or fighting for grip or losing it. Every time you accelerate and shift gears or brake you feel a sense your actually in the car and braking. And it feels great.

Graphics are amazing being on Next gen. Lighting and reflections of shadows of buildings and scenery on the hood view look so real and i was god smacked at this. No jaggies or bad anti aliasing here and moving in hte right directions in relation to where they really are on the track. There are so many different layers of materials and paint that you can now see in high resolution and detail which really does show tiniest details and imperfections of paint and features on certain cars.

The Sound is spot on and as you would expect in every different view you care to put the camera in. It does what PD have been trying to simulate even better than FM4. You always hear the sound as it would be in real life whether inside the car, bumper view, hood view or whole car view. Then the sounds also change as you use the camera view that can pan around the whole car 360 while your driving. This has always been a great camera view to have that GT doesn't have.

Also the sound and how it dynamically changes like the real engine of that car from low revs to high and when driving are always different like in real life and not boring poor sound samples. But you always hear something different or something you don't expect to hear. FOr example. Sometimes the way the turbo will spool up or down or the way you hear it with different exhaust notes and then add to that sometimes the exhaust popping and crackling etc etc.. its really good.

Last edited:
G'Day @wraith of horus good to see still you hovering around this neck of the woods. Forza sounds nice, and to be honest if I had the $$$ laying around I'd buy an Xbox one and give it a go but alas this is not the case.

Been enjoying mixing it up on GT6 lately with doing circuit racing with some great Aussie guys and even Shifter Karts on Daytona with Stealth, x3SGTE, salvation and KanesKustoms. That was great fun lol.

I think the key to not letting GT6 bore you (not you specifically, but anyone really) is that there is far more to GT6 than just drag racing and expanding in to those areas creates a whole new element of fun and tuning knowledge.

New GT6 update coming #soon which as you are probably aware is adding a new track, B.Spec, Paintable wings, paintable X2 and LM55. Not sure if the new Mini is coming as well but we will wait and see.

Good to hear from you bud and take care !

Hey Jez. I'm glad your doing okay. It's good to hear from you. I'll just say a bit more about FM5 as I'm so hyper up right now :D

I understand there is more to GT6 than Drag. But I'm blown away.. Different parts or whole bits of bodykits can affect your cars braking with different break sets and everything like the cars braking distance or 0-60 or 0-100 and so on. Everything is affected down to the grip on the tyres and even suspension can change braking, aero, 0-60, 0-100 etc.... lateral G's. Weight being another factor with braking performance aswell.

Also what I love is the customization is so good and even better in FM5 than FM4. The engine conversion, drivetrain conversion and aspiration conversion swap are all amazing features. The paint shop and the ability to paint anything on the cars or any part of the car or cover it in new and unique materials is 2nd to none. Really in a lot of ways this game is so perfect now that the physics are actually great too. Drag tyres too.

I counted 202 or 212 I think cars without the DLC cars counted in. Theres about 100 cars in DLC almost. Yes maybe Forza 5 need more tracks theres 17 different tracks each with its variations. I know theres no weather either and nowhere near the car count. But once you experience the graphics and physics and customization and paint the car count goes straight out the windows and you simply don't care.

I haven't played through the whole career yet but the A.I as I said is brilliant and what a challenge it is too. I haven't tried free play or Rivals yet only career. I haven't been able to purchase Xbox Live either yet for some reason so I can't try multiplayer yet either. I'll keep reporting back here as I know a lot of people read your threads. Just so I can give you my own personal opinion as you know I'm real picky when it comes to SIM the feel of a SIM game and whether I think it feels better than GT6 is some statement to make.

Well see you tomorrow. I'll hopefully have some more information and exciting things to tell you about.

P.S if anyone is on FM5 here is my gamertag. Send me a friend invite. My gamertag is TigerGaming2183.

Some of the 5 achievements I've unlocked. :)

Last edited:
Whats up guys hope your all well today. I've been playing around with Forza 5 all day. I found a glitch in the FM5 forums where I earned £1.900,000 million credits yesterday where you wait for 30 mins without completing a race Rivals Time attack trials. Today I waited 2 hours and earned £9.800,000 million CR. My first Forza 5 car I have actually bought with cash today. Have done a LOT of modding this car. Car is 4WD.I got so excited by this today so I thought I would make one post only to you guys to get a taste of the Forza experience and way of doing things by posting one car I've bought and Modded highly.

VW Beetle 1963 (Drag Modded)

Power

745 BHP
Torque
706 LB-FT
Weight
1,782 LBS
Front
44%
Displacement
6.0 L

Performance figures (after benchmark and tuning setup excluding trans tuning.)
Tyres front and rear pressure PSI tuning, alignment camber front and rear tuning, toe front and rear tuning, and caster adjustments tuning. Anti-roll bars front and rear tuning. Springs front and rear tuning. Ride height front and rear tuning. Dampers front and rear tuning. Aero front and rear tuning. Brakes braking force balance and brakes braking force pressure tuning. Differential front, rear, centre tuning.

0-60 MPH
2.100 S
0-100 MPH
3.817 S
Top Speed
187.8 MPH

Engine Swap
(Stock 46 BHP VW engine replaced with a 5.7 L V8 engine bored out to 6.0 L Monster haha.)

Parts added to the car.

Race Intake Air Filter (with a pressurized carbon-fibre col air intake system, a reasonance-tuned-carbon-kevlar intake manifold and plenum.)

Race Fuel (twin race fuel pumps, foam filled racing fuel cell, a programmable wideband standalone fuel management system, braided fuel hoses.)

Race Ignition (with a crank-fired racing ignition and individual race coils per cylinder, Add Knock sensor for adaptive timing control.)

Race Exhaust (with Port matched, lightweight, titanium anti reversion headers, and straight-through, big bore, titanium racing exhaust system.)

Race Cams and valves (which feature micropolished cam lobes and solid lifters, lightweight race valve springs and titanium retainers.)

Race valves (larger lightweight, high strength valves with a multi-angle valve grind, and larger valve seats for optimizing airflow into the engine. Increase intake and exhaust port size and shape. Modified combustion chamber for more efficient flow and combustion.
Race Engine Block)

Race Engline Block (further bore and stroke engine block, reinforce the deck, and resleeve cylinders, installed forged knife-edge stroker crankshaft.)

Race Pistons and Compression (pistons with performance coatings and gapless low-tension rings to optimize compression.)

Race Twin Turbo (installed ceramic ball bearing Turbochargers designed for maximum boost, with high-flow external racing wastegate, high-flow piston-type blow-off valve, alcohol injection, and an integrated electronic boost controller.)

No Intercooler (stock intercooler)

Oil and Cooling (stock oil and cooling)

Flywheel (stock flywheel)

Racing Brakes (install even larger full-floating carbon-ceramic brake rotors, front- and rear- matched aluminium monoblock four- and six-piston calipers, and race spec composite brake pads. Remove vacuum assist servo for better feel, and add brake bias valve. Adjustable brake biases.)

Race Spring and Dampers (replace control arm bushings with adjustable heim joints and steel bearings. Adjustable suspension components.)

Front Anti-roll bars
Race Front Anti-roll bar
(install hollow blade-type anti-roll bars with solid end-links and aluminium block mounts. Adjustable anti-roll bars.)

Rear Anti-roll bars (Stock Anti-roll bars)

Chassis Reinforcement and Roll cage (Stock Chassis Reinforcement and Roll cage)

Weight Reduction (race weight reduction, remove bumper beams and all interior trim and carpeting. Strip and acid-dip the chassis.)

Clutch (stock clutch)

Transmission (race Transmission, allowing for a higher top speed, quicker shifts and fully adjustable gear ratios.)

Driveline (race driveline, install a carbon-fibre driveshaft to further decrease driveline inertia and overall car weight.)

Differential (race differential, install an electronically controlled electrohydraulic two-way limited slip racing differential that provides positive lock motion under both acceleration and deceleration. Adjustable differentials.)

Tyre Compound
Drag Tyre Compound
(install drag slicks for optimum traction. Best when used for drag racing.))

Front Tyre Width
Upgraded Front Tyre Width
(install wider tyres and rims to improve traction. Their larger contact patch increase tyre friction. 235/55 / R15)

Rear Tyre Width
Upgraded Rear Tyre Width
(install wider tyres and rims to improve traction. Their larger contact patch increase tyre friction.) 265/ 45 / R15)

Rim Style
Sport Rim Style
(Super Advan Racing Vesion 2.)

Front Rim Size
Stock Front Rim Size
(install stock front rims.)

Rear Rim Size
Stock Rear Rim Size
(install stock rear rims.)

Aero and Appearance
Front Bumper
(remove front bumper.)

Rear Wing
Race Rear Wing
(install a rear wing with adjustable downforce to increase the load over the rear wheels. Adjustable rear downforce.)

Rear Bumper (remove rear bumper.)

Well I decided to use my old GT5 statement color paints for my fastest drag cars. A bright burning red and orange. Hope you like this. Don't be fooled by the photos Forza takes. The Graphics really are truly amazing.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Whats up guys hope your all well today. I've been playing around with Forza 5 all day. I found a glitch in the FM5 forums where I earned £1.900,000 million credits yesterday where you wait for 30 mins without completing a race Rivals Time attack trials. Today I waited 2 hours and earned £9.800,000 million CR. My first Forza 5 car I have actually bought with cash today. Have done a LOT of modding this car. Car is 4WD.I got so excited by this today so I thought I would make one post only to you guys to get a taste of the Forza experience and way of doing things by posting one car I've bought and Modded highly.

VW Beetle 1963 (Drag Modded)

Power

745 BHP
Torque
706 LB-FT
Weight
1,782 LBS
Front
44%
Displacement
6.0 L

Performance figures (after benchmark and tuning setup excluding trans tuning.)
Tyres front and rear pressure PSI tuning, alignment camber front and rear tuning, toe front and rear tuning, and caster adjustments tuning. Anti-roll bars front and rear tuning. Springs front and rear tuning. Ride height front and rear tuning. Dampers front and rear tuning. Aero front and rear tuning. Brakes braking force balance and brakes braking force pressure tuning. Differential front, rear, centre tuning.

0-60 MPH
2.100 S
0-100 MPH
3.817 S
Top Speed
187.8 MPH

Engine Swap
(Stock 46 BHP VW engine replaced with a 5.7 L V8 engine bored out to 6.0 L Monster haha.)

Parts added to the car.

Race Intake Air Filter (with a pressurized carbon-fibre col air intake system, a reasonance-tuned-carbon-kevlar intake manifold and plenum.)

Race Fuel (twin race fuel pumps, foam filled racing fuel cell, a programmable wideband standalone fuel management system, braided fuel hoses.)

Race Ignition (with a crank-fired racing ignition and individual race coils per cylinder, Add Knock sensor for adaptive timing control.)

Race Exhaust (with Port matched, lightweight, titanium anti reversion headers, and straight-through, big bore, titanium racing exhaust system.)

Race Cams and valves (which feature micropolished cam lobes and solid lifters, lightweight race valve springs and titanium retainers.)

Race valves (larger lightweight, high strength valves with a multi-angle valve grind, and larger valve seats for optimizing airflow into the engine. Increase intake and exhaust port size and shape. Modified combustion chamber for more efficient flow and combustion.
Race Engine Block)

Race Engline Block (further bore and stroke engine block, reinforce the deck, and resleeve cylinders, installed forged knife-edge stroker crankshaft.)

Race Pistons and Compression (pistons with performance coatings and gapless low-tension rings to optimize compression.)

Race Twin Turbo (installed ceramic ball bearing Turbochargers designed for maximum boost, with high-flow external racing wastegate, high-flow piston-type blow-off valve, alcohol injection, and an integrated electronic boost controller.)

No Intercooler (stock intercooler)

Oil and Cooling (stock oil and cooling)

Flywheel (stock flywheel)

Racing Brakes (install even larger full-floating carbon-ceramic brake rotors, front- and rear- matched aluminium monoblock four- and six-piston calipers, and race spec composite brake pads. Remove vacuum assist servo for better feel, and add brake bias valve. Adjustable brake biases.)

Race Spring and Dampers (replace control arm bushings with adjustable heim joints and steel bearings. Adjustable suspension components.)

Front Anti-roll bars
Race Front Anti-roll bar
(install hollow blade-type anti-roll bars with solid end-links and aluminium block mounts. Adjustable anti-roll bars.)

Rear Anti-roll bars (Stock Anti-roll bars)

Chassis Reinforcement and Roll cage (Stock Chassis Reinforcement and Roll cage)

Weight Reduction (race weight reduction, remove bumper beams and all interior trim and carpeting. Strip and acid-dip the chassis.)

Clutch (stock clutch)

Transmission (race Transmission, allowing for a higher top speed, quicker shifts and fully adjustable gear ratios.)

Driveline (race driveline, install a carbon-fibre driveshaft to further decrease driveline inertia and overall car weight.)

Differential (race differential, install an electronically controlled electrohydraulic two-way limited slip racing differential that provides positive lock motion under both acceleration and deceleration. Adjustable differentials.)

Tyre Compound
Drag Tyre Compound
(install drag slicks for optimum traction. Best when used for drag racing.))

Front Tyre Width
Upgraded Front Tyre Width
(install wider tyres and rims to improve traction. Their larger contact patch increase tyre friction. 235/55 / R15)

Rear Tyre Width
Upgraded Rear Tyre Width
(install wider tyres and rims to improve traction. Their larger contact patch increase tyre friction.) 265/ 45 / R15)

Rim Style
Sport Rim Style
(Super Advan Racing Vesion 2.)

Front Rim Size
Stock Front Rim Size
(install stock front rims.)

Rear Rim Size
Stock Rear Rim Size
(install stock rear rims.)

Aero and Appearance
Front Bumper
(remove front bumper.)

Rear Wing
Race Rear Wing
(install a rear wing with adjustable downforce to increase the load over the rear wheels. Adjustable rear downforce.)

Rear Bumper (remove rear bumper.)

Well I decided to use my old GT5 statement color paints for my fastest drag cars. A bright burning red and orange. Hope you like this. Don't be fooled by the photos Forza takes. The Graphics really are truly amazing.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx
What runs in 1/4 with that setup?

@wraith of horus

Very nice mate. The Beetle just got cool :)

2 questions.

#1: Are they expecting us to believe that a 6ltr twin turbo V8 performs well with twin pea shooter exhausts ?? LOL

#2: "Front Tyre Width Upgraded Front Tyre Width (install wider tyres and rims to improve traction. Their larger contact patch increase tyre friction. 235/55 / R15)" - Can you go narrower than that and also change the front tires to a tire with less grip ? Also theoretically a higher pressure front tire should create less friction.

Great runs last night QuarterMilerEric and @AYTHAMI24ESP

Yea that big engine can't breathe out thro small pipes ☺ but it is ok just a game.

I know mate just having fun. I would prefer it if they just removed the peashooters entirely and said that the exhaust ends just after the turbo dump pipes.

What runs in 1/4 with that setup?

I don't know yet I need to run it on the 1/4M section. I'll let you know soon. I flies off the line. Everytime you tweak the whole suspension, ride height, dampers, aero, anti roll bars camber, caster and toe you the benchmark retest my 0-60 and 0-100 times and the times you see 0-60 3.100, 0-100 3.817 were the fastest I can get with the tweaks to all those mechanics. But I haven't played with the fully adjustable trans, the trans is default. I keep going back to that car but I'm just enjoying all the freemium cars I've been gifted. i will say the lateral G's to 60 MPH are 1.13 and 120 MPH 1.09.

@wraith of horus

Very nice mate. The Beetle just got cool :)

2 questions.

#1: Are they expecting us to believe that a 6ltr twin turbo V8 performs well with twin pea shooter exhausts ?? LOL

#2: "Front Tyre Width Upgraded Front Tyre Width (install wider tyres and rims to improve traction. Their larger contact patch increase tyre friction. 235/55 / R15)" - Can you go narrower than that and also change the front tires to a tire with less grip ? Also theoretically a higher pressure front tire should create less friction.

Great runs last night QuarterMilerEric and @AYTHAMI24ESP

Hi mates and yes Jez you can have stock width which is 165 / 75 / R15", then a choice of these widths of 185 /65 / R15, 215 / 60 / R15, and 235 / 65 /R15 widths for both front and rear. The 235/ 35 / R15 are the widest and they gave me the quickest 0-60 and 0-100 benchmark times of 2.100 S to 60 MPH and 3.817 S to 100 MPH.

You can have rim diameter sizes of stock 235 / 55 / R15", 235 / 45 / R16", 235 / 40 / R17", 235 / 35 / R18", 235 / 30 / R19". When I used larger diameter wheels like 19" the benchmarks for my 0-60 and 0-100 would get slower so thats why I used stock 235 / 55 / R15" wheels. So the stock 15" rims gave me faster 60 MPH and 100 MPH acceleration times. If I used 16", 17", 18" or 19" the times got slower to like 2.138 S to 60 MPH and 3.850 S to 100 MPH. ABout the exhausts I know that is the only problem with this car. I'll have to try other cars I'm sure the exhausts will change for them although I don't know. The wheels I used gave me the quickest Benchmark times aswell.

You guys heres a good idea. Give me something to do to show like a little forza project or your ideal car. Throw me a car that you would like to see in your exact colour for instance painting mirrors, boot, hood, in certain materials or colours and what type of rims and size you like to see on it and i.e bodykit, skirts, wings and I'll do my best to see what forza can do. I'll buy one mod it and paint it and post a pic here so you guys can see what it looks like Forza style.

Last edited:
haha this is awesome I have like 30,000,000 million CR now in FM5. As I said before, guys please pick a car that you would like me to do up with your dream rims, rim size and paint colour or wing or bodykit and i'll do one up and post a pick here for you. Make sure you want to paint certain parts of the car different colours. So I can get to work on one. Cheers

@levitt1991 Forza Motorsport 5 is only track based racing only. If you want Open world then you want to buy Forza Horizon 1 or Forza Horizon 2. They get close to Forza 5 but Forza 5 is a little bit more simulation based whereas the others simcade I think. But I haven't bought or played FH1 or FH2 yet so I can't say how much worse or different the physics are. All I can tell you is I didn't like Forza 4 on Xbox 360 because I had it. I have to say Forza 5 is so much better its on par with or beats GT6 in my own opinion. The Pros and cons of Forza in my opinion in some ways outway the pros and cons of GT6. It all depends on perception.

I now love the physics feel of cars in Forza and the sim feel is so much more adjustable to getting it how you like it. All cars are premium, yes only 300 cars or so. But really it is a lot of cars to save up and buy and you do get free cars in Forza to help in your career. Some people think the career isn't varied enough in Forza 5. Well I don't really know yet, as I haven't had the game long and haven't played it long enough in career yet. The Xbox One arrived on Monday of this week. I know theres 17 tracks. You can do drag racing and split screen 2 car track drag racing. 1/4M, 1/2, 1M. You can do it on your own and your gamertag gets entered onto a online leaderboard. You can do it online aswell when setting a up a session online but you need plenty of friends to do this. Theres Rivals with time attacks for different classes of cars where you beat their time.

Yes Forza doesn't have weather yet but look what Turn 10 did with the open world game Forza Horizon 2, its got rain that looks as real as project cars and Driveclub. But Forza Horizon has also got snow aswell as rain. This means T10 might be putting day/night rain/snows weather cycles in FM6. They know it needs to be added do the developers. Cars do sound amazing and any car you take from GT5 or GT6 sound more like the real thing. The rumble feature of the controller for acceleration and braking gives a sensation of feeling the car when braking from high speed or braking and cornering you feel it as though the bumps and the cars engine sounds more like the real cars than GT5 or GT6. This feel is different for every car. Some cars you don't feel it as much. Every car I've driven so far has a unique sound in Forza 5. I think this is simply down to the new generation Xbox One. When I played Forza 4 on Xbox 360, a lot of v8 or muscle cars or cars in general had a similar sound which wasn't that unique. Forza 5 takes that to a new level.

For instance my subaru BRZ and Renault 5 Maxi Turbo sound like they really do from videos I've watched. The P1 and la Ferrari sound like they do in youtube videos although I haven't bought them yet. Forza 5 has cars you just can't get to drive in GT. Admittedly GT has cars yo can't drive in Forza. But Forza has the best rounded up variety for its car count. Graphics do look amazing though and what amazes me is when driving in hood view and seeing the carbon fibre material textures and imperfections and then seeing the buildings and environment pass over the hood are amazing reflections. Auto Vista mode isn't as amazing as Forza 4 in some ways you can't explode the whole car, the car doors, boot, hood etc... on every car. So you can't see the engine on every car. But to get autovista you have to own the car or have bought it. But autovistan allows you to get and sit inside the car and start the engine.

Jeremy Clarksons voice is no longer the Autovista voice but some American Voice over narrator instead. I just think forza 5 physics are so good and better than Forza 4 to keep me interested and not want to sell the game like I wanted to sell Forza 4. Anyway theres always bugs or glitches or something T10 might have missed and like jez spotted my VW beetle should have had exhausts that look like race exhausts but I'm pretty sure not every car when you upgrade it will have the same tinny exhaust but I don't know. Every other aspect of the car changes from what aesthetics you change that you can see do actually change. I'm really glad I bought my Xbox One now.

I know PD are releasing things like paintable wings and adding B Spec. Forza doesn't have that. But Forza 5 brings you the ability to create a vinyl group which has all sorts of pre made textures and shapes and alphabetical letters and number ordered into groups. You can create your own decals or choose from some ones T10 have included. When you paint your car you can paint the body, paint bonnet, paint mirrors, paint wing, paint rims, tint windows Also tyre diameter I think goes from 15"-19" on most cars I've seen so far. But I haven't modded many. tyre width varies and changes from car to car too. Picture Mode is good although I'm not sure if it competes with GT6 although I don't have much experience with it from the pictures I added here. I think the pics will get better as I learn the camera. Theres 17 tracks all together and then theirs the variations within those 17. There is also league select.

League select consists of Sport compact, Sport RT, Grand Touring, Exotic, Class competition, Specialized, Vintage, Racing. So I don't really know how big the game is and how many race or events there are within the career mode. There seems plenty of Rivals Time Attack Trials and they are all layed out in classes. When you go to upgrade a car you can test drive a car on any track by pressing Y. You have to own the car first then go to the upgrade shop and then Y for "Test drive". There is a Setup Manager and you can press X aswell for the "Tune Car". This is where you go to set-up your cars mechanics for racing or drag racing. There is a handy benchmark tool when you tweak some parameters the benchmark runs and updates the cars performance figures. It update 0-60, 0-100, Top Speed, lateral G's information. This "Tune" Car" then is similar to the GT5 and GT6 settings sheet.

Overall since Tuesday I've really only done 5 or few more races in my Subaru BRZ so I haven't gotten far in my career mode. I've been playing about with the free cars gifted to me from buying the game new. You see cars labeled "DLC" and "FREE". The free ones don't need CR or tokens to buy. So I have been messing with test driving the free cars which has given me hours of fun. Then more fun being able to paint and customize to my hearts content. Yes Forza 5 doesn't excel in some way that GT does. But I think at the end of the day the graphics, physics, customization and car sounds and quality of the cars all premium look amazing and put T10 ahead of PD in terms of how much work they would need to do to get it perfect. The sounds of cars is always different and as you would expect in real life from different views. All cars have their unique engine sounds that are so dynamically changing and sometimes crackling or popping exhaust notes are always unexpected. You here the distinct boost valves or turbo chargers or super chargers.

Tyre squeal is more real and no where near as annoying as Forza 4 or on GT. So there you go that's my opinion and review on this game. Just to note I drove my SUbaru BRZ to earn money from that money glitch in Rivals Time Attack Trials. I didn't notice I had disabled the aids and I was in Full Sim mode. All I can say is car becomes tricky but it's nothing like Forza 4 and if you drive it respectable speeds round corners like 60 mph or so you won't spin off the track or loose control. But i found it tricky to drive at insane speeds and then lost control and spin off. I think if you play this game in full simulation the game expects you to use a Wheel, clutch and pedals. There is a Pedal and clutch setting if you do have a Steering Wheel. So full simulation is tricky on a controller. I might just keep TC set to on and switch off steering assists and it feels good then. Anyway I hope everyone has enjoyed this review of Forza 5. One more thing each new set of wheels you can buy have different weights, some lighter than others which affects and changes the total weight of your car. Does Gran Turismo do this? No. The wheels affect the cars performance PI rating or "Performance Index". Say from class C 500 to Class B 501 PI. I'll leave it at that for you Levitt.

@jdiaz092009 Thanks I'll have a look and see if that Jeep is in Forza 5. and Get to work. Bare in mind Forza 5 paint works differently to GT in the way there are no paint chips and paints don't have a name. Its more like a colour palette. You can also choose from manufacturer paints and I think they are named and special colours. Then you can fine tune any colour by its hue, saturation, and brightness. I'll go as far to say I had so much fun modding my beetle. I mean engine swaps, drivetrain swaps and aspiration swaps. I took the 46 BHP standard VW engine out and put a 5.7 L in but I could havehad 2-3 other engine choices. Then once you put that engine in the car you can mod it all over again.

I'll get to work on that Jeep then post some pics and see you soon friends. :)

Last edited:
Ok this is the best I can do. I couldn't figure out a way to get the colours exactly the same. So I went for more red than orange or the red doesn't come as as good as this shade. Also there isn't any bodykit for this in Forza 5 but there was a front splitter which I added as I noticed your picture had a splitter. Can't get things exact I'm afraid. I couldn't get six spoke rims with deep dish and the little holes around the rims.

But I did get them in 5 Spoke form deep dish with holes. Also the wheel are 21". I put race suspension on this thing which lowers it 2.66" and then I further lowered the ride height to 7.4" I took the stock engine out and put a lighter stock 5.9 Litre V8 825 BHP block over the stock 6.1 Litre V8. This engine don't need any more BHP LOL but you could race spec this engine some more.

And here it is after messing with the Forza Photo Mode I took two pictures you decide which one is better. I think my Forza Photomode skills are getting a little better. P.s one more thing I tinted the window too.

Pic took at Long Beach, California.

GetPhoto.ashx

Pic took at Bernese Alps, Switzerland.

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Ok this is the best I can do. I couldn't figure out a way to get the colours exactly the same. So I went for more red than orange or the red doesn't come as as good as this shade. Also there isn't any bodykit for this in Forza 5 but there was a front splitter which I added as I noticed your picture had a splitter. Can't get things exact I'm afraid. I couldn't get six spoke rims with deep dish and the little holes around the rims.

But I did get them in 5 Spoke form deep dish with holes. Also the wheel are 21". I put race suspension on this thing which lowers it 2.66" and then I further lowered the ride height to 7.4" I took the stock engine out and put a lighter stock 5.9 Litre V8 825 BHP block over the stock 6.1 Litre V8. This engine don't need any more BHP LOL but you could race spec this engine some more.

And here it is after messing with the Forza Photo Mode I took two pictures you decide which one is better. I think my Forza Photomode skills are getting a little better. P.s one more thing I tinted the window too.

Pic took at Long Beach, California.

GetPhoto.ashx

Pic took at Bernese Alps, Switzerland.

GetPhoto.ashx
:eek: Beautiful!!

Whats up guys. Been messing around with Forza 5 more today on my Subaru BRZ. I thought I'd tell you a little more about the wheels and tyres. So I realized that I can set Front Tyre width from stock 215 45 17" to 225 45 17", 245 30 19" to 255 30 19"". But You can put the camera close up to the car and as you change the widths you can see the tyres wheels change in real time and get actually wider. I noticed that on the rear tyres on this BRZ you can make the tyre width a beast from stock 215 45 17" 235 30 19" 255 30 19" 265 25 19" 275 25 19" 285 25 19" 295 25 19".

In terms of aftermarket wheels there are 3 categories besides Stock. You can have Stock Rim Style, Sport Rim Style, Multi Piece Rim Style category, or Specialized Rim Style. There are loads of Rims in each category. Every wheel has different weights as I said and alters the weight of your car and its Performance Index rating. There was a choice of 54 different wheels in Sport Rims category, there was a choice of 17 wheels in Multi Piece Rim Style category, there was a choice of 29 different wheels in Specialized Rim Style category. I don't know if these wheel line-ups are the same for every car. Then you come to front Rim Size and I noticed I could change the Front Rim Size from 255 40 17", 255 35 18", 255 30 19".

Went back to the paint shop and tried again. Heres my end result.

What T10 need to do is add Hennessy Bodykit for this 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee.. I'm sure it would fit the 2009 model in the game!

2012-jeep-grand-cherokee-w.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Whats up guys. Thought I would bring you guys some more photo travel pictures to demonstrate the glorious detail and quality of Next Gen Forza 5. The amazing and rare Supercar classic 1990's Nissan R390. The GT6 model not being premium pales in comparison. Feast your eyes on this :drool: If you have a car in mind you would love to see some high res pictures of in Forza 5. Hit me up.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Just had chance to sneak in a Renault 5 with Turbo Rally designer livery download in exploded view. (Note: didn't have the camera setup very well for this pic unfortunately)

GetPhoto.ashx

Whats up guys. Thought I would bring you guys some more photo travel pictures to demonstrate the glorious detail and quality of Next Gen Forza 5. The amazing and rare Supercar classic 1990's Nissan R390. The GT6 model not being premium pales in comparison. Feast your eyes on this :drool: If you have a car in mind you would love to see some high res pictures of in Forza 5. Hit me up.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Just had chance to sneak in a Renault 5 with Turbo Rally designer livery download in exploded view. (Note: didn't have the camera setup very well for this pic unfortunately)

GetPhoto.ashx
Nice pictures. How about a Toyota gt one? The rival of the Nissan R390.

Well I guess you guys might have wondered what I've been upto today. Well wonder no more! an let me show you. I'll update the details about the Engine and the Front and Rear wheel sizes and brand tomorrow when I have my Xbox turned on. For now heres the Before and After shots. This was designed for one bespoke purpose-built thing in mind. Drag and Drag Racing ONLY! :D Hope you like.

1969 Pontiac Fire Bird Trans Am

(1 of 9 Ram Air IV / Automatics built in 69 )

Before:

Factory Rally White/Blue stripes Paint

Engine 6.6 L 345 BHP V8 400CU 430 LB-FT

Stock Weight 3,306 LBS

Wheels Stock Rally II 14" Front and Rear on Goodyear 215 / 70 / R14.

GetPhoto.ashx

After:

Paint Custom Painted Orange Flaming Fire and Black body, Orange Wing

Engine 5.9 L V8 Racing Engine 994 BHP 783 LB-FT

Race Weight Reduction 2,999 LBS

Wheels Specialized Rim Style Bonneville Series 391

Front 275 / 35 / R18" Race compound

Rear 345 / 25 / R19" Race compound

Race Suspension, Race differential, Race driveline, Race clutch, Race Transmission, Race brakes, Race springs and dampers, Race front/rear anti roll bars, Race chassis reinforcement and roll cage, Race weight reduction.

Drivetrain Swap RWD - AWD

Performance Benchmark

0 - 60 MPH 2.006 S

0 - 100 MPH 4.696 S

Top Speed 236.5 MPH

60 MPH - 0 1.2.4 FT

100 MPH - 0 267.4 FT

60 MPH 1.23 Later G's

120 MPH 1.14 G's

Front Left Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Front Right Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Right Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Left Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Right High Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Left High Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Right Low Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Left Low Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Wing

GetPhoto.ashx

Front view

GetPhoto.ashx

Pontiac Badge (close up)

GetPhoto.ashx

Front left Wheel

GetPhoto.ashx

Front left Wheel (top angle)

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Left Wheel

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Left Wheel (top angle)

GetPhoto.ashx

Interior view (close up)

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Well I guess you guys might have wondered what I've been upto today. Well wonder no more! an let me show you. I'll update the details about the Engine and the Front and Rear wheel sizes and brand tomorrow when I have my Xbox turned on. For now heres the Before and After shots. This was designed for one bespoke purpose-built thing in mind. Drag and Drag Racing ONLY! :D Hope you like.

1969 Pontiac Fire Bird Trans Am

Before:

Factory Paint

Engine

Wheels

GetPhoto.ashx

After:

Paint

Engine

Wheels

Front Left Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Front Right Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Right Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Left Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Right High Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Left High Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Right Low Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Left Low Side view

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Wing

GetPhoto.ashx

Front view

GetPhoto.ashx

Pontiac Badge (close up)

GetPhoto.ashx

Front left Wheel

GetPhoto.ashx

Front left Wheel (top angle)

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Left Wheel

GetPhoto.ashx

Rear Left Wheel (top angle)

GetPhoto.ashx

Interior view (close up)

GetPhoto.ashx
Very good attention to detail.

Very good attention to detail.

Thanks Sharpie. I really appreciate it. However this is as far as my paint skills go. Since theres no other thread where I can post these for my friends and friends of friends who aren't on my friend list to see. I thought ATP would be the best thread since they are still active and popular friends of a lot of guys I know. So that's why I chose here. It's the best way to attract a wider range of friends. I'm not sure friends who travel to the Forza 5 SUb Forum if I posted them there.

@wraith_of_horus Mazda RX3 please.

I can' do the rx3 yet as it's dlc. still don't have my xbox live to purchase it. soz m8 - it's a real inconvenience for me. As soon as I get it i'll do one.

Last edited:
Back