Attachement Error

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 9 comments
I'm having touble uploading. They only show if I refresh the page othewise it endlessly uploads.

Happened earlier today both on the phone (trying to change avatar) and PC (trying to upload photo).
It worked after a few tries though. Good connection on both devices.
I'll think you'll find that it is probably related to this Jocke...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-and-site-changes.296680/page-2#post-10492973

Give it a few days and any problems will hopefully be resolved.

Jordan is working on the servers...

0420-1007-2016-4658_man_using_a_grinder_at_work_o.jpg

"Users close to GTPlanet's New York City-based server.."

I had always suspected Jordan was operating from NYC. There are persistent rumors coming out of various secret intelligence agencies that he has a military base right underneath the Ed Sullivan Theater and that he is the Puppet Master of one David Letterman.

Any news Jordan wants out there he is able to instantly channel through Dave. What'll happen when Dave retires I don't know. But I guess a search for a new base will have to be commenced.

I have a contact on location that keeps me up to date with the latest events but I would rather not disclose his name at this point in time. Let's just call him Gregor.

Thank you for the link, Paul. I hadn't seen that. Improved security is always good. Armed to the teeth. It only further confirms Jordan's secret military base.

Human teleportation. Jordan's secret lab successfully developed this technique as early as 1993. Trust me, he is in and out of NYC almost on a daily basis. I have sources wishing to be unnamed confirming this.

Some failed experiments occured in the fall of 1992 and three people went missing and haven't been seen since.

Back