Attack - Maximum Challenge | Tsukuba Time Attack | Sundays @ 6pm EST Starting Dec 8

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 14 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
49144460063_d00ff7bd0b_o.png

Every Sunday @ 3:00pm PST | 6:00pm EST | 11:00pm GMT

49145235082_e758d35852_o.png

Welcome to the Attack - Maximum Challenge time attack series. This is not a league. There are no races, no points, and no commitments. It's just you at maximum attack versus the clock. Think you have what it takes? We run bi-weekly starting December 8th at 6:00pm EST where the lobby will be open for 2 hours each time. While the lobby is open, you can come and go as you please and practice during official practice sessions. Official lap record attempts will be done in a 4 lap race where the first lap is a warm-up, followed by 3 hot laps. Your quickest time of those 3 laps will go on the record sheet. Record attempts are done in a race "setting" for replay files and official record keeping.

So, pick your favorite cars, tune them up, and get your name in the record books! No registration required. :)

- Every Sunday starting December 8th.
- 3:00pm PST / 6:00pm EST
- Lobby open for 2 hours
- Open practice when record attempts are not taking place
- Record attempts will be done in a race setting for 4 laps (1 warmup, 3 hot laps)
- Fastest hot lap goes on record and replay will be saved for proof

*Off schedule record attempts can be made by request, with a minimum of 3 drivers required.
- Room Mode: Practice/Race
- Room Privacy: Friends Only
- Race Type: Race for Fun
- Fixed Room Ownership: Yes
- Max Participants: 16
- Track: Tsukuba Circuit
- Condition: Selected on Race Day
- No. of Laps: 4
- Visible Damage: On
- Mechanical Damage: Heavy
- Tire Wear: x2
- Fuel Consumption: x
- Initial Fuel: 25 liters
- Slipstream Strength: Real
- Grip Reduction: Real
- Race Finish Delay: 30 seconds
- Max/Min Tire Rating: Class Dependent
- Tuning: No Limit
- Flag Rules: On
- Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
- Active Stability Management: Prohibited
- Driving Line Assist: No Limit
- Traction Control: Prohibited
- ABS: No Limit
- Auto-Drive: Prohibited

* All others not listed are Off or Default
- Lobby host will enter with driver attempting a record attempt, start the race, then quit to lobby
- Driver will get 1 warmup and 3 hot laps with the circuit to themselves

After the record attempt, the following items will be recorded:
- Driver Name (PSN)
- Vehicle Type
- Transmission used; H-Pattern Manual, Sequential Manual (paddles) or Automatic
- ABS Setting (Default, Weak or Off)
- Power and Weight of the vehicle
- Tire Compound Used
- Tire Brand Used
- All Sector Splits
- Total Time
- Top Speed
- Circuit Condition
- Circuit Local Time

- Times are sorted by class (N100-N600, Unlimited) and then by drivetrain type
- Fuel level set to 25 liters for minimum weight during the attempt. Fuel consumption set on x2, plenty of fuel to complete all hot laps.
- Please keep in mind that damage is set to HEAVY. In the event that a driver crashes hard enough to receive significant damage, their record attempt for that vehicle/class will be forfeited until the next event.
- Because this is a Japan based series, most vehicles are Japanese brand. A few European cars often sold in Japan are included
- Cars are shown in their base classes. However, horsepower can be raised which will bump it to the next class

- All street based vehicles in the N100 through N600 classes will run street tires (SH, SM, SS)
- Unlimited class vehicles will run a DOT approved cut slick (RH)
- Vehicle weight for ALL classes must remain at 100%
- Vehicle power can be adjusted according to the class you wish to participate in
The only required sticker that is to be placed on every record attempt vehicle, is the 'Attack Maximum Challenge' sticker located HERE. Where you place it on the car is entirely up to you.

No other restrictions on liveries, but it is highly suggested to make them look more like a local tuner livery rather than a professional racecar. :)

Last edited:
Interesting to see my uploaded sticker see some use :cheers:

Maybe I can join some day with my Roadster Time Attack car which is a car actually running in that time attack series (although not with the sticker on that place but on the license plate) :lol:

Interesting to see my uploaded sticker see some use :cheers:

Maybe I can join some day with my Roadster Time Attack car which is a car actually running in that time attack series (although not with the sticker on that place but on the license plate) :lol:
Thanks for the sticker! :D

Yeah I might just require the sticker somewhere on the car and not in that specific location.

Oh boy I just saw this is at 6am on Monday in Germany. I‘ll really have to see if I can ever make it :D

I'm planning to join, however, it would be a little late to me, as it will be 11 PM GMT at my country. :irked:

Will this Challenge still be running today? I might make it to the Time Attack Challenge today, but I'm not sure yet.

I might delay it a week. I have some personal things to do after I finish with the Miata league.
It's a great shame, since I was looking forward to buy a car with the purpose to do this Challenge today. But it's up to you... ;)

It's a great shame, since I was looking forward to buy a car with the purpose to do this Challenge today. But it's up to you... ;)
Depending on interest this will actually be going for a while so there's always going to be a chance to set some times. :)

Depending on interest this will actually be going for a while so there's always going to be a chance to set some times. :)
So, isn't the challenge not today? If it's the case, then it's a shame, but understandable.

Good luck!

Latest Posts

Back