Attatchment icon problem...

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1man
  • 8 comments
  • 655 views
Messages
3,261
Sometimes when I try to click
paperclip.gif
that it wont open. :mad: the little finger wont pop up Whats the problem??
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Your computer must suck. It works for me, meme.

400 MZH 10 Gigs of space! It is pretty good actually. :thatsodd:
 
Oh, besides that having nothing to do with it, that isn't very good.

You could have 47 Thz [terahertz] 98 TB 256 GB RAM and you would still have the same problem. It's obviously software related.
 
Probably I`m gonna be upgrading my PC soon...My other PC only had 133 mzh and 1 gig of space! it sucked butt! :eek:
 
If this happens on some threads and not others, I would guess it is because none of the attachments are specifically JPEG or GIF files. Could you provide a few sample threads that this happens on, meme?
 
Originally posted by Jordan
Oh, yes, searches do not include the paper clip link. I will edit the template if I get some time to include it in the future. :)

O.k thanks! I thoght something was wierd because the other paper clips worked. :thatsodd: :)
 
Back