Attention All gran turismo "modders" and hackers

  • Thread starter Thread starter RoadRocket77
  • 4 comments
  • 933 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
283
United States
California
Messages
RoadRocket77
Are you happy with yourselves? we have just gotten the lotus 97T, but at the cost of the Ferrari F1's. Because of the hacked paint and other illegal modifications done to gran turismo cars in GT5 and recently GT6, we have lost this awesome F1 car. If you can't play the game without ruining it for everyone else with your hacking, please leave the online portion of the game. Don't ruin another era of gran turismo. GT6 just came to us, don't kill it with the mods. remember, it only takes a few 🤬 to ruin it for the entire community. PLEASE STAY OFF THE SERVERS IF YOU ARE MODDING. I can't watch another awesome car die because of a couple degenerates. That is all. Rest In Peace F2007 and F10. feel free to add photos or videos of the Ferrari F1 cars to keep the spirit alive.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That was the point of this. just a rant. I'm gonna miss that car a lot. I followed that entire 2007 season including Filipe Massa's injury shortly after... Hopefully a few modders see the error in there ways with this. even one less mod in the world of gran turismo is a win for me.
 
I don't think you caught my point, ferraris were only licensed for granturismo 5 when 5 is over pd has to renew the license. Ferrari probably wanted a payout pd wasn't prepared to pay.

The modders / hackers to my knowledge have never made a game remove content , they just ban you ...then its patched.

Only thing I can remember was academy was reset because a hacker got into first place with an impossible time..


Sorry buddy MYTHBUSTED
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back