Attention: I Am Having Loading Problems

I seem to be having loading problems. My CD is in MINT condition, and I saved it. But there are times it will load, then it wont. And if it does load it will go for about 10 mins then will stop loading! PLEASE HELP

i had the same problem at first. But than i came across the solution at this websight a while back ago. I found that what might be the problem with yours (it was with mine) is that you have a dirty lens and all you need is to get your self a DVD or just a regular CD lens cleaner ne where between the price of $1.50 - $12.00 . For me i bought a DVD lens cleaner, all that is is a cd or DVD with very tinny little brushes that cleans the dust off your lens on ne CD or DVD player even PS2..:D :eek: :rolleyes: :D :eek:

I had same problem, tried everything the cd in MINT also. I went to a guy showed him the cd (which looked MINT to me) he was like o this has soem scratches, its not so much on the shiny side but the side that has the writing....go to one of those guys and ask them to fix your CD. Worked for me! $4!

I had the smae probalem, more or less, and I found that my DVD was FILITHY, worse than any CD I'd ever seen, and it had only comeout of the PS2 twice, olny for a little while, and safely stored. What I did was get a SOFT cloth, wet it down and rub the DVD clean. it worked.

Back