ATV:Should they be in a TT2?

• Thread starter A2K78
  • 12 comments
United States
orlando,FL,USA
ever since the original TT I have always thought that ATV's were the one missing element of the game since they are technically also bikes, so the question is should there also be ATV's?

Attachments

• KTM-450-SX.jpg
    KTM-450-SX.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 14
Noooooooooo. TT should be left as a Roadbike only game IMHO. Almost every game I have played which has mixed two genres has stuffed it up. If you want dirt riding try one of the MX Unleashed/Untamed series or ATV Offroad Fury (1,2,3,4). These are a select few that mixed motos, trophy trucks, monster trucks, pitbikes etc. in one game well. Even the dualsport bikes in TT were absolutely shocking compared to the roadbikes. Even in reallife they aren't all that crash hot but are still good at what they are meant for (Riding both in bush and on road). I think if the next TT followed the same lines as the old one it would come out good again. I think a wider variety of roadbikes/racebikes would be nice instead of the moped-things they included in the first, and the ability to buy and sell your bikes would be much better features. Sorry for the longish post. I like rambling on.......

Cheers, Cougar23 :)

I hope the physics in TT2 are a whole lot better. They got the general feel right, but the way the steering and more particularly, the throttle, worked was just wrong. Then the tyres which would spin away with no danger of being thrown off, ridiculous.

I hope the physics in TT2 are a whole lot better. They got the general feel right, but the way the steering and more particularly, the throttle, worked was just wrong. Then the tyres which would spin away with no danger of being thrown off, ridiculous.

I a TT2 is ever released for PS3, It'll use GT5 graphics engine.

I think a wider variety of roadbikes/racebikes would be nice instead of the moped-things they included in the first, and the ability to buy and sell your bikes would be much better features. Sorry for the longish post. I like rambling on.......

Cheers, Cougar23 :)

I agree hence why I hope if a TT2 is made we see machines from MotoGP,WSBK,AMA, FIM supercross/supermoto, and even more Suzuka 8HR machines.

As for ATV's(alone with offroad MX bikes) some reasons they should be in a tt2.....the GT games already have tracks well suited for ATV and dirt bike racing e.g. Smokey Mountian,Tahiti Maze, Tahiti Circuit, Swiss Alps, etc

I'm not really an ATV fan myself, but if PD wished to include them TT2 would be a more logical place than GT as they are more bike than car.
Since i'm not a fan of MX bikes either i do have to say i did somewhat enjoy a free demo i downloaded from ATV versus MX or whatever it was called.
The biggest downside to that demo was the unrealistic bikes/quads and the arcade physics, so if they were realistically modelled by PD i might have some fun trying them out on the dirt tracks.
Either way, i would not object to them being included although only a very small selection ( same with a lot of those scooters in TT ), as the core of TT should remain proper road and racing bikes.
Although i'm always open to "strange" leftfield vehicles, be it in GT as well as TT.

I agree hence why I hope if a TT2 is made we see machines from MotoGP,WSBK,AMA, FIM supercross/supermoto, and even more Suzuka 8HR machines.

To be honest i cant see yamaha, Honda, Ducati & suzuki giving bike info to PD, even tho they are a trusted company, as pretty much everything the companies do are to get the edge on the other teams. For sure, maybe the great bikes like the RC211v and the 2004/5 Yamaha M1, but nowaday bikes are a big no no!

Back