Au Cerumo Supra Glitch!! :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter TuneRVisioN
  • 28 comments
  • 2,174 views

TuneRVisioN

(Banned)
Messages
1,196
This event happened when I went to race on two player mode. Deep Forest Raceway was the last place that I remember this glitch happened. This was the AU CERUMO Supra JGTC BTW. I remember it happening on any race track I tried. This doesn't happen in 1 Player Mode. When the race started, all I saw was the sky. Not the car, nor the track. I heard my Supra revving its engine but that affected nothing. I even tried to see if this still happens on my friends brand new GT4 and Slimline PS2. And it still did. :ouch: This is my favorite JGTC car lately but I can't even open a can of whoop a** when I try to use this in 2 player mode. I wasted 1,350,000Cr on a car that I can't even attempt to race in 2P. Is this happening to anyone else?


If this thread gets locked too, Imma be even more pissed at this forum. :mad:🤬

EDIT: I have a short fuse...
 
Im sorry to say this, but I race mine all the time. In one player and two player and have never had such a problem. I feel your pain man. :nervous:


(BTW: this is a great forum and there is no reason to be angry at it!)
 
If this thread gets locked too, Imma be even more pissed at this forum. :mad:🤬

EDIT: I have a short fuse...

If you start stupid threads, they will get locked.

If you don't like this forum, there's a big X up in the top right corner of your browser you can click. 💡
 
Yeah I understand that, but closing a thread is like someone hanging up the phone on you. That's why I'm pissed. Some of the threads I tried to start wasn't even "stupid" as you call it. And then redirecting me to the X button also is making me even more mad. Also I noticed that some of the things I post gets deleted to. :mad: We can't have fun in any frikkin forum lately...

Lately things haven't been going great here either. I lost one of my girls, I almost died the other day, and I'm more broke than my old christmas toys. So, yeah that's another reason why lately I have a short fuse.

If I sound mean, try not to take offense. I sometimes don't think before I type.

~TuneRVisioN~
 
edit-nothing happened. is the disk dirty/ scratched?
 
the "how many replies can we get version 2" thread perhaps? Don't you think the outcome of the first one was a hint... I'm not sure what posts of yours were deleted, but I'm guessing they were deleted for a reason?

Man I wish I had that Supra... :(
I think it's in Enthusia, right?
 
Ok. Find a new car to drive in 2-player mode. There are more than 700 cars. Go get something with more than 900 bhp and whip the ass off someone at Le Mans...

You can always try sending the save game to a different merory card. Try a different disk. To see what is wrong. Good luck (with the car and the short fuse :P )
 
try buying another one, it might be like those random black cars :|
 
But I love my AU CERUMO Supra. :( I can only drive it in 1 Player mode and I clearly stated that "I used my friends brand new GT4 disk and slimline ps2." There are NO SCRATCHES at all. It happens on both me and my friends GT4. Maybe it's a NSTC glitch... :nervous: I didn't spend that 1.35Mill Cr for nothing you know...
 
Buy another JGTC supra, and set it up with the EXACT SAME settings, it will only change paint... So yeah if this doesnt work then try something else.
EDIT i'll buy one and see what happens.
 
Are you using NSTC version? Also I love the gray and orange combo so it's hard to pick something else... Maybe I should stick to my Honda NSX JGTC. :banghead: Also some supra's do have DIFFERENT performance like say, the WoodOne Supra. It's different since it has a V8 if i remember correctly.
 
I am using NTSC, I will find the grey/orange supra and test this out, and then, ill buy anotherone and se if it feels the same D
Im just saying, your not gonna get any petty grief for a Supra.
 
Thanks Tulok, and also thanks for responding so quick. 👍 You don't usually get quick responses these days. I just want to see if me and my friend aren't the only ones... :scared:
 
sorry to make you hav to waste money, but i bought one, and it worked 100% fine,
I tried loading 1st player from garage, and 2d from free sstock, both loading, and both stock.
I would either get a different supra and try it, even another AU cermo might work.
 
Have you tried it on Deep Forest Raceway? (I can't rememer which direction.) That's the last place it occurred... Maybe I'm just unlucky... :(
 
no, it didnt work, its what im saying, just uy another one...
 
Ok... I'm unlucky. Let me buy a 2002 Castrol Supra JGTC, hopefully it doesn't happen again. :(:(
 
When the race started, all I saw was the sky.
Yes, I have heard of this happening at various tracks, from more than one person, but I've not seen it myself while doing a normal race. Unfortunately, I have not heard of anyone's solutions for this problem, but as mentioned, cleaning your DVD or lens may solve it.

On the other hand, I have seen it happen while testing LAN modes.
I caused it to happen and it was repeatable (the game was not set properly), but this is not your problem.

Cheers,

MasterGT
 
Is it just happening with your friends disk or with yours as well? If it's both then it sounds like a problem with the data on the memory card, in which case your best bet is to sell the car and buy another one.
 
It happened with all the Supra JGTC's, except the one I hate. (WoodOne.) :mad: It happens to both of us even with brand new GT4's, Memory cards, and PS2's. :banghead::banghead::mad::mad: I don't know why. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DIRTYNESS. It's a pain in the A:censored: 👎:grumpy: All the other 700+ cars work fine. GRRRRR.....
 
I hope no one else has to deal with this punishment... It's the worst when you just CAN'T drive your favorite cars.
 
During the last few days, I've heard of 3 more people who have experienced losing control of the game and only being able to see skyward.

SCEA denies even knowing about this problem, let alone a solution. (They can't deny it now...)

Anyone got some bright ideas as to how to regain control?

Is anyone still having the problem?

Cheers,

MasterGT
 
hmmm... it hasn't happened to me
 
SCEA's response about this problem:

"We have not heard anything about this being a common problem. It sounds like a Random Programming Event. Some element in the program is miscalculating and causing the problem. It is impossible to repair the CD because of the difficulty in finding the event and its random nature. We apologize for any inconvenience."

In other words, we have no idea what to suggest to you, now go away. SONY cannot deny they know about it now, so correct them if they ever try to tell you that.

The real strange thing about this problem is that it took 2 whole years before anyone started mentioning it publicly and now players who have never signed on to forums before are showing up asking for help. I've never seen anything like this before!

Cheers,

MasterGT
 
Back