Audi LMS playstation car wanted.

  • Thread starter Thread starter harveya
  • 25 comments
  • 876 views
Messages
224
Messages
harveya
Check my garage and see if there is anything you want
 
What colour is your Mazda Furai my good man?
 
Like a dark red, not sure the actual
 
Have any colored X1s?
 
Just the carbon and red bull colour. Need 1.5 mill then I can buy whatever colour I like...:-(
 
Just the carbon and red bull colour. Need 1.5 mill then I can buy whatever colour I like...:-(

That blows lol. I have the 2009 birthday ticket the audi comes from.
 
Anything else you want??
 
You have the black and white camaro lm race car? Already have green blue and red. Also the viper team oreca #91. I already have 51.
 
got one that's got UCD miles on it (3000 something i believe)
i can send it in an hour and a bit with both restore and a full set of racing tyres.
wana use that time to grind that 1.5 mill. Im starting my collection of x1 colors so i owuld like a number 1 X1.
 
Only the iroc z gift car, have a look at my garage, I see you have no holdens??
 
Kyrus, would love to grind away and I am sooooo close!! Not going to happen for a couple of days. I have been grinding on the b spec enduros but they pay ****. I'm gutted with the payout with the new seasonal!! However I have found it fun. :-)
 
Cool pm me when ready with details.
 
Kyrus, would love to grind away and I am sooooo close!! Not going to happen for a couple of days. I have been grinding on the b spec enduros but they pay ****. I'm gutted with the payout with the new seasonal!! However I have found it fun. :-)

Yeh I'm grinding to hit 20 mill myself. But every time I get close theres something awesome in UCD..... (the R8 being one of them.....) the fastest way to grind money is the b spec dream car. 1 mill in 1 hour. then do a few more indy and you will get the 1.5 mill in about an hour and a half.
Anyway, shoot me a pm if you are still interested
 
What's that shade, when I have made the 20 mill??
 
What's that shade, when I have made the 20 mill??

Belay that. Misread thinking kyrus was you.
 
Mazda Eunos Roadster VR-Limited (NA) '95

for

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

Trade now
 
Last edited:
Yip can do give me 20 mins as I am out walking the dog....

My psn is my username
 
Hang on do I have that?? I will have to look
 
I got that car off your garage in your sig.
 
I can't see it, isn't it a vr limited?
 
I can't see an s-special, all I can see is the vr-limited. By all accounts it is a 10 for rarity, if it means anything......
 
Pops double post, my bad
 
My bad, I copy & pasted the car above the one you have. I know the car you have(Mazda Eunos Roadster VR-Limited (NA) '95) is a 10 on that database.

I will be sending two requests to conduct out trade. One is for the account I will be sending from & the other will be for the account you're sending your car to.

Our trade will be entered into my logbook as follows :

Mazda Eunos Roadster VR-Limited (NA) '95

for

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
 
yip sound cool, if i didnt mention my user is harveya
 
Back