Audi LMS Race Car (Team Playstation)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevpolley
  • 9 comments
  • 458 views
Messages
81
Messages
TheAlmightyZohan
Wanted : Pescarolo C60 Hybride but will listen to offers. Available to trade right now, you trade first.

EDIT:Will also take Suzuki Escudo.
 
i have super gt's if interested
- arta nsx 00'
- arta nsx 06
- raybrig nsx 06'
- epson nsx 08'
calsonic skyline gtr 00'

i have more if you dont like any of those
 
What else you got? I spent a cool 5mil on this beast.
 
I have the Hybride, i can Trade you for the R8 now?
 
yep. my PSN is TheAlmightyZohan
 
Id prefer you send first, im a more reputable trader, and i have more posts...
 
thats cool i sent you a FR
 
kk, adding, and ill wait to receive the car , then send mine
 
Hi can trade tommorrow hybride or 1000 ticket plus 5 silver chrome paints for Audi LMS Race Car (Team Playstation). Also have lots of other cars

Cheers
 
hawkeye I sent the car yesterday & still dont have the Pescarolo. Please send.
 
Back