- 287

- Minnesota
- Raven_WET01
I haven't use my R10 in a while, and I pulled it out for a couple of B-Spec endurance races. So I started the race, shut the TV off, and went to class. I came back and watched a couple minutes when I noticed something:
When the car is going straight, the steering wheel is turned a full 15 degrees to the left. The tires aren't worn, and I don't think chassis rigidity will affect wheel alignment, so what's the deal? To go around easy right corners sometimes the wheel is still turned slightly left. I have no idea what's causing this (and no, my TV isn't tilted).
When the car is going straight, the steering wheel is turned a full 15 degrees to the left. The tires aren't worn, and I don't think chassis rigidity will affect wheel alignment, so what's the deal? To go around easy right corners sometimes the wheel is still turned slightly left. I have no idea what's causing this (and no, my TV isn't tilted).