Audi R10 TDI / Ferrari F10 / Mazda 787B (All new zero miles)

  • Thread starter Thread starter I VIK I
  • 17 comments
  • 1,885 views
Messages
40
Messages
IVIKI
I now have a number of cars up for trade.

New Cars: (Zero miles, Unmoddified)

Audi R10 TDI
Mazda 787B
Ferrari F10


Used Cars (Fully modded, Engine and Chassis restored)

TVR Speed 12
Lancia Stratos
BMW V12
Mercedes Benz C9
Bentley Speed 8


Currently interested in Zero mileage cars only (As I have most of the cars that I drive anyways)

I am not near the PS3 currently and will update the list but for now I am doing it from memory. I have other cars but wont list them all as some are not up for trade and others aren't worth much to begin with.
 
Last edited:
I have a R89C, sound good?
 
I'll trade ya a carbon X2010. PM me if you wanna trade.
 
Hows the mileage?

0.0 miles I can send it now. Lemme know. You send first to my mastamindx account. I will send a friend invite from the account where you will get the S.vettel and send it right after I receive yours.
 
0.0 miles I can send it now. Lemme know. You send first to my mastamindx account. I will send a friend invite from the account where you will get the S.vettel and send it right after I receive yours.

Alright, I am in the middle of some races now, I will send you the vehicle as soon as possible
 
Added the 787B and Ferrari F10 to the lineup! Offer away!
 
Anyone with a lotus 7, Ariel Atom or Caterham. Let me know.
 
My Audi R10 TDi for the Mazda 787B. Pm me. :)👍
 
I can trade a Bentley Speed 8 right now for the 787
 
I have a 0 mile White X1. Interested?

For the Audi R10 TDI
 
I can trade a Bentley Speed 8 right now for the 787

Sorry, Already have the bentley.

I have a 0 mile White X1. Interested?

For the Audi R10 TDI

I will be interested. However I am currently in the 24 Hr races and I will be unable to send anything until 1 PM EST tomorrow. Let me know.
 
You want an F2007 for the bently and the 787B?
 
Back