atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Dec 24, 2010 #1 Offer Mazda 787B Race car 91, or 908 Matmut, or FGT. Trade to take place in 2 hours(my next trade window) I always send car first.
Offer Mazda 787B Race car 91, or 908 Matmut, or FGT. Trade to take place in 2 hours(my next trade window) I always send car first.
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Dec 24, 2010 #3 cumova damn i can trade in 10hrs and i have one Click to expand... Which one of my cars were you after?
cumova damn i can trade in 10hrs and i have one Click to expand... Which one of my cars were you after?
C cumova Messages 44 Dec 24, 2010 #4 mazda i might b able to trade now, i just sent a car from one of my acs only been 12hrs wtf...
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Dec 24, 2010 #5 Add me on PSN. I'll send you the car about 3-3.30pm. You can send the R10 to me when you're able.