Audi R10 TDI

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedwu100
  • 7 comments
  • 413 views

tedwu100

(Banned)
Messages
214
Messages
tedwu100
Anyone can trade me a R10 TDI
tell me what cars u want and see if i have it
 
Dodge Viper Team Oreca Race Car
Pagani Zonda LM
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98
Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 Race Car

Got any of these? Can trade you an R10 right now.
 
What are you guys to trade for this?

I could get my hands on a few if the trades are going to be good 👍
 
No i dont have those

I have some good cars
1. X2010 Copper/Yellow/Vettel/Prototype
2. 905 HDI race car
3. Formula GT
4. Jag XJ 13
 
No i dont have those

I have some good cars
1. X2010 Copper/Yellow/Vettel/Prototype
2. 905 HDI race car
3. Formula GT
4. Jag XJ 13

Got em all. Thanks anyway.
 
I have the pagani zonda LM mate
 
I have a toyota 7 zero miles how about that?
 
Back