Audi R8 01 or 05

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akmuq
  • 10 comments
  • 1,064 views
Messages
12,513
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
The__Luke
The 01 has appeared and is top of my UCD, which I should be able to do dream car championship or grind Indy for it. The 05 is in the OCD and I would be able to do it when I wanted(within reason obviously) so I want to know is if it's worth doing that for the 01 or should I just get 05?

Also does repeating a race in the after race menu cost a day?
 
Also does repeating a race in the after race menu cost a day?

Yes it does. Every time you the loading bar, a day passes.
 
You know the menu you get when you do the race. if you click start race will it cost a day? No loading I don't think.
 
You know the menu you get when you do the race. if you click start race will it cost a day? No loading I don't think.

Yup it does.. ;)
 
05 can last longer with its tires I think compared to the 01 R8.
 
I wish R8 was a premium I prefer it to the R10 exhaust sounds...

P.S. how do you get this as a prize car???
 
Back