Audi R8 '05 or '01, Pescarolo, V12 LMR TRADE AVALIABLE TODAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawkeye122
  • 6 comments
  • 613 views
Messages
3,915
United States
California
Messages
gdwest1
Im looking for the Audi R8 '01, R8 '05 and the Pescarolo Courage C60, Toyota GT-ONE, BMW V12 LMR

I have an
Audi R10
Peugeot 908 (Both colours)
GT-R GT academy White
BMW M3 GTR Race Car
Holden Monaro
Holden Commodore
Audi R8 5.2 Fully modded
Bugatti Veyron
Alfa Romeo Zagato
Ford Mark IV
Jag XJ13
Ferrari P4 330
Corvette Zr1 RM

Or make an offer, i have many more Rally cars
 
I also have the Altezza Touring Car
 
Someone at least try and send an offer! Ill do 2 for one of any of those if you want
 
how many miles on the GT-R GT academy White
 
I have both Pescarolo Courage C60 and BMW V12 LMR. Can't trade again until tomorrow. So what would you offer for both?
 
Back