Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 issues in free mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunm80
  • 5 comments
  • 778 views
Messages
7,278
England
Exeter
Messages
morans1980
Has anyone else found that if you drive the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 at Bathurst in free mode, and then try and take photos from the replay function, this will cause the PS3 to freeze on the photo mode home screen? its happened twice to me now and I don't know if its an error only I am getting or if it has happened to anyone else.
 
Has anyone else found that if you drive the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 at Bathurst in free mode, and then try and take photos from the replay function, this will cause the PS3 to freeze on the photo mode home screen? its happened twice to me now and I don't know if its an error only I am getting or if it has happened to anyone else.
Bathurst definitely does this regardless of car, couldn't say why but that track seems to crash a lot more than the rest. Photomode is a guaranteed freeze every time
 
Bathurst definitely does this regardless of car, couldn't say why but that track seems to crash a lot more than the rest. Photomode is a guaranteed freeze every time
Just out of curiosity, as of when? I took shots there because I noticed applying brakes causes illumination as if by headlights without headlights being illuminated...trippy. Anyway, the game didn't freeze on me (though it has other times).
 
Same as Tex here, I didn't experience any photomode freezes on Bathurst.


...yet, it seems :indiff:
 
Just out of curiosity, as of when? I took shots there because I noticed applying brakes causes illumination as if by headlights without headlights being illuminated...trippy. Anyway, the game didn't freeze on me (though it has other times).
Well for me, its happened twice and only in the Audi R8 for some reason. It happened yesterday and a few weeks ago when I was tuning the car at the same track. At least its not just me that this track has caused a problem for. (As dolhaus has noted)
 
I've had exponentially more crashes and freezes at Bathurst than any other track while using photomode, if I've been tuning a car there and want to grab some photos then I have to make sure I exit and save first otherwise I'm going to have to do it all again. I'd love to use it more often as its a dramatic track with some great lighting as the sun goes down but its just a pain, sooner or later it will freeze and I'll have to reset to continue playing
 
Back