Audi R8 600pp - first ever tune!

• Thread starter DGiant2000
  • 6 comments
England
Emerging from semi-retirement
GTP_DGiant2000
I think not
Having recently started playing GT5P and making good use of the excellent advice and tunes on this forum, I thought it was about time I had a go myself and see what people think. This is my Audi R8, developed for the 600pp AWD pro race on the High Speed Ring:

Power: 0
Weight: 88%
Tires:S1/S1
Aero: 10/20
Height:-15/-18
Spring: 2/4
Damper: 1/3
Toe:+0.06/-0.04
Camber: 1.6/0.9
Brakes: 5/4
Max turn: 45
TC: off
ABS: 1

Gears-
1st: 3.707
2nd: 2.523
3rd: 1.850
4th: 1.444
5th: 1.135
6th: 1.004
final: 3.400

This runs as a 5 speed in this race, tuned to pro physics using sixaxis. As I say, this is my first go so I'd love feedback of any kind (go easy though!!), I know there are much better drivers than me out there and I'd love to know how you find it as it has served me well online so far.

Andy

Last edited:
The S1's were mainly to keep the pp's down as its a heavy car and needed the weight reduction I felt. I've been running 1:15's which isn't great I know but does ok online. I was looking for feedback and improvements rather than boasting about it! Would be good to know how people would improve it.

The S1's were mainly to keep the pp's down as its a heavy car and needed the weight reduction I felt. I've been running 1:15's which isn't great I know but does ok online. I was looking for feedback and improvements rather than boasting about it! Would be good to know how people would improve it.

I have testet your tune, but its not fast in the corner and you lost a lot off time. I use S2 and drive 1:13.9xx- 1:14.2xx with the tune I use. (in good time :)) without sleepstream.

Per

I'd be interested to see it :P

Yes, your welcome to take a race with me off course :) Last night my best laptime was 1.13.812. I think the fasters drivers here would catch this time easy, but my time is with sixaxis and with G25 u can drive faster.

Back