Audi R8 Colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter mopiko
  • 7 comments
  • 876 views
Messages
1
Hi just wondering if anyone has completed Le Sarthe I and gotten a R8 with a red nose and rear spoiler or can you only win the yellow one?

thanks
 
I have a red one, so it can be won. :)
 
I'm not sure what you're asking. Maybe reword your sentence?

If you're asking how to get the yellow R8 as well, i'm not sure if you can win it or not but i'm guessing so. Other then that you can buy it.
 
You may win either the red or the yellow one. And you can buy both too.
 
i have the ugly yellow one
 
You can get both. I won the le sarthe race twice, and got both colours, and brought both of them too, because i like collecting coloured cars. Pretty colours...
 
Back