seadog777
Premium
- 3,014

- Iskandar
- seadog777
This has just popped in my UCD for 5.3 million.
It looks nice in Daytona Grey Pearl Effect paint, and it's MR. Other than that, there's no info... it's all blank. The bit in the description says it won the GT3 series, whatever that is.
I've had a search and can't see much about it (there are lots of different R8's it seems).
Is it worth buying? I wonder because I'm sure I've lapped that car in a couple of races..... :-)
It looks nice in Daytona Grey Pearl Effect paint, and it's MR. Other than that, there's no info... it's all blank. The bit in the description says it won the GT3 series, whatever that is.
I've had a search and can't see much about it (there are lots of different R8's it seems).
Is it worth buying? I wonder because I'm sure I've lapped that car in a couple of races..... :-)