Hi guys,
First post - firstly, love the game! Addicted already.
Just came across an Audi R8 LMS in one of the latter races in the Expert category, and was wondering how I can get it? Will it just randomly appear in the Used Car bit? Is it possible to own it at all?
I'm a bit of an R8 fan and have enjoyed tuning up the V10 R8 so far - would love to get hold of an LMS...
Anyone had any luck with this?
Bobby
First post - firstly, love the game! Addicted already.
Just came across an Audi R8 LMS in one of the latter races in the Expert category, and was wondering how I can get it? Will it just randomly appear in the Used Car bit? Is it possible to own it at all?
I'm a bit of an R8 fan and have enjoyed tuning up the V10 R8 so far - would love to get hold of an LMS...
Anyone had any luck with this?
Bobby