Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 - open to other offers/paint.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Halfanegg
  • 2 comments
  • 418 views
Messages
17
Hi, I'm looking for an Audi R8 LMS Race Car, but open to other offers or a good paint combo. Available to trade now.

Have available:

Ferrari F2007 (29.5 miles)
Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel (1,889)
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP - Team Peugeot '10 (1,150)
Formula Gran Turismo Blue (6,768)
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 (4,400)
Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 (263)
Toyota 7 Race Car '70 (9 miles)
RUF CTR Yellow Bird '87 (32k)
RUF BTR '86 (30k)
RUF RGT '00 (6,061)
RUF CTR2 '96 (40k)
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (0 miles)
Mazda Furai Concept Silver or Green '08 (55.6 silver/0 green)
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 (113 miles)

PM or reply here if interested.
 
I got your car and I want the X2010 S.Vettel, I could send the car few hours later.

PSN: GDB420
 
I have the Playstation version - how about the F2007? I can trade now - need to make a trade before I go off to work.
 
Back