Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playsation) '09

  • Thread starter Thread starter erdct
  • 19 comments
  • 1,058 views
Messages
83
I have one Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 with 0 miles to trade before reset.

I am looking for:

Ford GT LM Race Car (2004 Gulf car)
honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
ford RS200 Rally Car '85
mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
Calibra Touring Car '94
bmw M3 GTR Race Car '01


You send first please
 
Last edited:
I have audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05. Do you have any other cars to trade?
 
I have audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05. Do you have any other cars to trade?

just noticed your wants. I also have chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
 
I have a lister Storm V12 Race Car '99 with 0 mies available after reset
 
I got a bmw McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 for you.... but can trade till tomorrow since today I'm in a trade
 
Hi, I can do any of :-

lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
audi R8 Race Car '01

It would be on the 19th.
 
minedragon
when you say tomorrow?
you say today after reset in 2 hours from now?
 
I got a bmw McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 for you.... but can trade till tomorrow since today I'm in a trade

when you say tomorrow?
you say today after reset in 2 hours from now?
 
chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car'63 for your Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
 
I have toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 0 Miles, for your Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 with 0 miles, can trade now before reset
 
I have toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 0 Miles, for your Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 with 0 miles, can trade now before reset

thanks but i have just get gt-one in other slot
 
Ok, what about Audi R8 Race Car '01 from UCD or Jag. XJR-9 LM Race Car 88 0 Miles
 
I have the Nissan R89C available in 3 hours after the reset to trade for the R8.

Lemme know...
 
Yup, right back at'cha!
 
Ive got a Clk and the Nomad diablo.
 
audi R8 Race Car '01 (silver/Yellow)

and

lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00

Can trade now, interested?
 
How much switches on the Audi?
 
have the clk-gtr or the nomad for trade at 12 if youre interested??
 
Back