R rouge7 Messages 126 Feb 27, 2011 #1 Would like the car in the title - has to be 0 miles untouched though. I have pretty much anything available to trade from silver chrome paint to virtually any car. Just ask in thread. Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
Would like the car in the title - has to be 0 miles untouched though. I have pretty much anything available to trade from silver chrome paint to virtually any car. Just ask in thread.
ZeGermanBastorD Messages 1,878 Bavaria Messages TheGermanBastorD Feb 27, 2011 #3 I have it. 0 miles & 0 switches. Check my thread out what i like for it.
R rouge7 Messages 126 Feb 27, 2011 #4 ZeGermanBastorD I have it. 0 miles & 0 switches. Check my thread out what i like for it. Click to expand... You're only looking for the BMW M3 GTR? I have it but not 0 miles. 3,600 miles! Shame.
ZeGermanBastorD I have it. 0 miles & 0 switches. Check my thread out what i like for it. Click to expand... You're only looking for the BMW M3 GTR? I have it but not 0 miles. 3,600 miles! Shame.
911_RS zoom zoom zoom Premium Messages 1,000 Messages GTP_911_RS Feb 27, 2011 #6 NEed 0/0 BMW McLaren F1 Race Car, aPescalaro Courage Judd '04
R rouge7 Messages 126 Feb 27, 2011 #7 911_RS NEed 0/0 BMW McLaren F1 Race Car, aPescalaro Courage Judd '04 Click to expand... Sorry, wish I had them for you but no. Anyone else?
911_RS NEed 0/0 BMW McLaren F1 Race Car, aPescalaro Courage Judd '04 Click to expand... Sorry, wish I had them for you but no. Anyone else?
G30RD1 Messages 106 Messages sgt_RuBBeR_DucKy Feb 27, 2011 #8 rouge7 Sorry, wish I had them for you but no. Anyone else? Click to expand... do you have tickets?
R rouge7 Messages 126 Feb 27, 2011 #9 G30RD1 do you have tickets? Click to expand... I have a 1000 ticket or a 1967 birthday ticket? Do you have the car unused?
G30RD1 do you have tickets? Click to expand... I have a 1000 ticket or a 1967 birthday ticket? Do you have the car unused?
G30RD1 Messages 106 Messages sgt_RuBBeR_DucKy Feb 27, 2011 #10 rouge7 I have a 1000 ticket or a 1967 birthday ticket? Do you have the car unused? Click to expand... yes i have 0 miles untouched and i would like the 1000 ticket if you want to deal
rouge7 I have a 1000 ticket or a 1967 birthday ticket? Do you have the car unused? Click to expand... yes i have 0 miles untouched and i would like the 1000 ticket if you want to deal