Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09 in my UCD.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dane
  • 13 comments
  • 2,717 views
Messages
295
Messages
BillyBanjo-DK
...but is it the same car that you can you win in A-spec: Nurburgring 4h or A-spec: Le Mans 24h? I am not sure.

Thanks.
 
you can win it but it comes in different colors but cant be painted


A-spec- 4hr nurburgring you win it
 
There's a non Playstation version.
But those are the only 2. Any car that isn't premium, can show up in the UCD.
 
i just bought it yesterday, 5.6 million....
 
Don't buy it as you win it, well the non livery version anyway. If you want a collectors car then get it. Don't make the same mistake I did and spend 5 Million on a Standard car that costs more than a Formula Gran Turismo but goes slower than a Toyota GT One!
 
Ok - thanks. I think I'll buy it - and yes it costs about 5.6 mill. :-) . But these days where payout is tribled in Seasonal Events it is rather easy to quickly earn a lot of credits.
 
Don't buy it as you win it, well the non livery version anyway. If you want a collectors car then get it. Don't make the same mistake I did and spend 5 Million on a Standard car that costs more than a Formula Gran Turismo but goes slower than a Toyota GT One!

Yes, I have heard about the low top speed, and that worries me a bit.
 
Yes, I have heard about the low top speed, and that worries me a bit.

Don't be. Despite its hefty price tag and relatively low speed, when compared to other cars in its price range, it's a good car to have in your stable.
 
Don't be. Despite its hefty price tag and relatively low speed, when compared to other cars in its price range, it's a good car to have in your stable.

I disagree, it's a good car, but isn't worth anywhere near 5 million, and other cars in its price range include:

R92CP
R89C
Speed 8
908HDi
R8 Race car '01
R8 Race car '05
etc

Which it doesn't have a patch on, the A4 Touring car is pretty simillar to it, and costs ~1million
 
The car was never intended to compete with the LMP / Group C cars. It is a GT car and races in those competitions. I have both versions, the playstation and the one without liveries and I don't care about the non-livery version, just drive the playstation one.

Especially on the ring, where it raced last weekend in the 24h and one if it's sister cars (Bilstein) got third in the race. Also during the race there participated one R8 LMS with more or less exactly the livery this one has.

Due to the huge payouts you get in the Ferrari seasonal at Le Mans you have that many back in your account in 45 minutes, so I would suggest to buy it.
 
Obviously, I was just saying that there were much better cars to be had for the money, but if you're not planning on ever doing the 'Ring 4h, or you have most Group C cars, then it's not a bad buy considering the huge payouts.
 
That's the beauty of GT5 with the triple payouts: We can finally do what we did in GT4, get some money, buy one awsome car without looking too much at the price tag, enjoy it while getting more money, and buy another. Finally I can collect cars! And not have to pass over little gems like old cars because I have to keep my money together. This is really really nice.

If you like the look of it, get it. If not, let it slip. Enjoy yourself.
 
Okay - you have convinced me, I am buying it :) . I already have many of the other rare cars mentioned in this thread, and yes - we do have very high payouts now (in a limited time), so I can't let it go ;) .

Thanks to you all!
 
Yes, I have heard about the low top speed, and that worries me a bit.

Don't worry there was an update V.GT1 about 12ish years ago and it includes custom gear ratios!💡:rolleyes:
 
Back