philliesphan13 Messages 36 Feb 8, 2011 #1 I REALLY want this car i have the regular R8 LMS car but not the playstation one and was hoping someone would trade me for it. Here is my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/9636
I REALLY want this car i have the regular R8 LMS car but not the playstation one and was hoping someone would trade me for it. Here is my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/9636
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 8, 2011 #2 Wish I could see your garage but the link gives me a 404 message.
philliesphan13 Messages 36 Feb 8, 2011 #3 When i click i its fine i dont know what is wrong with yours but maybe another time it will work
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Feb 8, 2011 #4 I have the playstation car can trade at reset for you pagoni zonda r.
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 8, 2011 #5 philliesphan13 When i click i its fine i dont know what is wrong with yours but maybe another time it will work Click to expand... Yes I want to make up that your link gives me a 404 message. Go ahead & trade with the poster above this post.
philliesphan13 When i click i its fine i dont know what is wrong with yours but maybe another time it will work Click to expand... Yes I want to make up that your link gives me a 404 message. Go ahead & trade with the poster above this post.