Audi R8 Race Car '01 Color Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wyvern_64
  • 4 comments
  • 2,442 views

Wyvern_64

Premium
Messages
649
United States
Cal Poly SLO CA
Messages
Wyvern_64
mst2073_002.jpg


Is it possible to get the Audi R8 Race Car '01 in red like in the picture, or is it only available in the ugly yellow? I have the yellow one from the UCD, but if I B-Day glitch an '01 ticket, is it possible to get this car in red?

Thanks
 
I can't see why not. Red R8 is only available through random gift tickets anyway
 
I can't see why not. Red R8 is only available through random gift tickets anyway

Awesome, thanks!

And another question: how do I check what level a car is if I own it?
 
You can get the red one, but it costs 5 mil, the yellow one only costs 4 mil.

I don't think you can see what level you need to be to buy the car when you already own it - no use of it, really. But you need to be lv 23 to buy these Audis if that's what you where going to use it for.
 
Just had a trade and recieved the Red Version of it :)
 
Back