Audi R8 Race Car '01 Red/Silver

  • Thread starter Thread starter whouman
  • 28 comments
  • 1,148 views
Messages
331
Messages
lekkerdinghy
Looking for this car to trade tomorrow! See my signature for all my cars!
Also looking for:

- Peugeot C60 Peugeot (with red intakes and mirrors)
- Full white FGT
- Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3

Cheers!
 
Would trade for your Zonda LM Race Car.
 
Ok! But which car do you offer me ? :S
 
The topic says Audi R8 - so do I.
 
Oke deal! add me and i will accept it around 19:30 GMT +1 ! so we can trade then! Yes ?
 
Well, I'll be home around 22 GMT+1 but well, no worries - we can work it out, even if you're offline by then, I can still just send your car over. Just added you.
 
I just noticed that I mixed up the colors - my '01 RC is yellow / silver, sorry. :(
 
Still looking one for of these cars for trade today!
 
I have the newer one in dealership...
 
No that one i got already ;)
 
What colour is your Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car?
 
If you have an RX-7 LM Race car that is not green then I will trade.
 
I have the audi R8 Red/Silver(not 0 mile). I am interested in the R10 TDI. When can you trade? I can trade tom or mon, depending if the other deal goes through.
I also have the pescarolo with red intakes - 0 Miles.
 
I can trade today and monday !
 
Ok, we can set a date for monday unless you want to send today and wait to get your car. So which car you interested in the Audi R8 or the pescarolo?
 
R8! Can send only then or tomorrow !
 
I would also like your VW W12 Nardo Concept for the pescarolo with red intakes? I will let you know if im able to trade on sunday. If not then monday.
 
Looking for trade today! NOW :)

Only:

Audi R8 Race Car Red/Silver
Peugeot C60 Peugeot (with red intakes and mirrors)
 
Back